UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

BLADE SUPPLEMENTS WPC 80 SHAKE??!!

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Cra16 
#1 ·
Hi :D

Im new in this forum. Can you tell me something about this new, cheap, protein "Blade supplements wpc 90 shake"??

Can you heart something about quality?

Thanks

#11 ·
MarekUK said:
Im new. So this is not spam. Sorry for that.

I just want to know that this protein is good. Becouse I'm looking for cheap protein in UK.

To supply my diet.
then your question should be "what is the best cheap protein available"

you have made this exact post on another forum, you have made 5 posts on this forum all in this thread you do look like a spammer

#13 ·
MarekUK said:
Yes. Im new so I writte on two biggest forum.

I want to buy cheap and good protein in uk :)

I think the best way to find that kind of product is ebay.

So what kind of protein you prefer?
Mariusz Krokocki, you may be breaking the law in the UK , namely the Sale of Goods Act. Have you had a visit by trading standards? You cannot promise "free delivery" and then charge £5.16 for delivery. What does "free delivery" mean?

#14 ·
Dear friend,

Could we return to the topic of this conversation. Becouse im interesting in this Protein, not in the seller. Becouse if I find another seller I will buy from someone else but I saw that hi have only positive fitback and I think that means something.

I send email to this saller about the this free delivery with his talking about.

#15 ·
aj4 said:
Mariusz Krokocki, you may be breaking the law in the UK , namely the Sale of Goods Act. Have you had a visit by trading standards? You cannot promise "free delivery" and then charge £5.16 for delivery. What does "free delivery" mean?
LMAO thats funny sh1t right there, could he not at least base his user name on something else!

Hey everyone theres this new protein called cra16 protein, I have nothing to do with it in anyway but its both cheap and great quality......... can I put up the link :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.