UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Being new to the ol steroids I was thinking of running just a small cycle of Karachi sust, maybe 250mg -.500mg every 5 days so my first question would be how long should I run this for ?

I'm also going to be adding 50mg of var ed to (obviously not for 14 weeks) proberbly more like 7.

So my second question is should I be using any hgc during this cycle at all and if so how much & at what point ?

Also how much clomid and or nolvadex should I use for pct & at what point ? From what I can make out it should be

Around 2 weeks after my last sust shot but like I said... I'm new to this at the ripe age of 31 and wanted to ask you people in the know.

Hope my questions ain't too stupid lol:D

Thank for Any help you can give me
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Sust- 10wks @ 500mg shot once weekly.

hCG 1000iu wks 3-10 shot once weekly.

Adex 0.5mg 2 x wk for wks 1-10 and 1 x wk for wks 11-13.

PCT: start 3wks after last jab.

clomid, 100/50/50/50

nolva, 20/20/20/20
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's Exellent mars1960 thanks for that.

If I only shot up 250mg a week and creatine mono with the 50mg var would I still need the hcg during the cycle seeing as it's a small dose ?

I also have trouble getting adex but can get plenty of clomid & nolva... Is this a problem ?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Redmastiff said:
That's Exellent mars1960 thanks for that.

If I only shot up 250mg a week and creatine mono with the 50mg var would I still need the hcg during the cycle seeing as it's a small dose ?

I also have trouble getting adex but can get plenty of clomid & nolva... Is this a problem ?
hCG and an AI aren't essential but they do play a large role in post cycle recovery, IE: recovery will be easier with the concurrent use of those two meds even on 250mg p/w.
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so do you think id be ok just doing the hcg after the cycle and then clomid & nolvadex 3 weeks later ?

thanks for taking the time to advise me on all this by the way mate
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
If you don't have a problem getting hCG i would run it as i suggested, it's better to keep the testes functioning rather than let them shut down and then do something about it.
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
poker face said:
yes you can run nolvadexd on cycle to prevent gyno but imo nolvadex will do nothing for bloat .

20mgs every day if gyno flires up .

adex is far better imo
yeah id like to use adex i just cant get hold of it as easily.

if i took the low dose of 250 ew and gyno didnt flare up how much nolva would you recomend then ?

i'll still be running the 50mg var with creatine

im a pain in the @rse aint i lol but i just want to be sure
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,412 Posts
Redmastiff said:
yeah id like to use adex i just cant get hold of it as easily.

if i took the low dose of 250 ew and gyno didnt flare up how much nolva would you recomend then ?

i'll still be running the 50mg var with creatine

im a pain in the @rse aint i lol but i just want to be sure
If you can't get adex there is no point in taking nolva througout, just use it if you get sore/itchy nips for more than a couple of days.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,859 Posts
Everyone has to start at the beginning mate and its good that your asking questions and doing some research first.

Good luck with your cycle and keep reading up on here to gather more information on diet, training and steroids :thumbup1:
 

·
young , dumb and full of cum
Joined
·
3,448 Posts
mars1960 said:
Sust- 10wks @ 500mg shot once weekly.

hCG 1000iu wks 3-10 shot once weekly.

Adex 0.5mg 2 x wk for wks 1-10 and 1 x wk for wks 11-13.

PCT: start 3wks after last jab.

clomid, 100/50/50/50

nolva, 20/20/20/20
if 30mg dbol was used as a kickstart for the first four weeks of this cycle would everything else still be used in the same way?
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
G-man99 said:
Everyone has to start at the beginning mate and its good that your asking questions and doing some research first.

Good luck with your cycle and keep reading up on here to gather more information on diet, training and steroids :thumbup1:
Thanks GMan I was actually worried I'd get flamed but the total opposite has happend & you've all been really helpful. Thanks again.

No doubt I'll have more silly questions for you all in the near future lol
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top