UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive pinched this from MD....i found it quite interesting whether its true or not i dont have the fainest :)

Let me start by saying I DID NOT WRITE THIS!!!!1 It was taken from another site and who knows how legit it is. I also posted this in the Chem section too so if it gets deleted, its over there

Everybody wants to know who are the biggest drug abusers in a sport thats entirely about abusing drugs. heres the list of the worst of the worst in current pro bodybuilding...

1) Kai Greene - of the current flock of top pros he is by far one of the worst especially when it comes to androgens. Of the guys competing in the Mr O he is on the highest amount of total test per week by a big margin.

2) Dennis Wolf - scared to eat a single carb meal without slin

3) Trey Brewer - not a pro, but basically added an extra gram of hormones into his stack every time he didnt place how he wanted. ended up learning the hard way that if you cant turn pro on 6 grams of gear, 20+ iu's of gh, etc you wont necessarily turn pro with 8 grams of gear, 25 iu's of gh...

4) Ronnie Coleman - slammed more parabolan than most people would believe, at times went to almost 40 iu's of gh, was a pig with slin, still wont stop using slin tren and 2+ grams of test even when he will never compete again

5) Silvio Samuel - not sure how current he is anymore after getting jaundice and frying his liver thanks to year long use of high dosed orals without any break

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
whats "slin" ?

i love kai greene, totally inspirational but yeh i can imagine him being totally pumped to the max with anything and everything ! but then again most of them are lol !

·
no spray no lay
721 Posts
im not suprised tbh, they got where they are today with been willing to risk it all and take these kind of amounts, they aint gonna do it without them!!!

lots of aas,gh,slin,igf ect + awsome genetics + sheer determination + luck of the irish + great gym + having a missis whos a good cook = PRO

:)

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know why everybody says youve got to have awesome genetics to be a pro.....because thats bullshiit.....there are a fair share of pros with average genetics, believe me...if you want it that bad....and are willing to do anything and i mean ANYTHING to become a pro...it is very acheivable without having "amazing genetics"

:)

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
Tbh not surprised they do this, end of the day the amount of pressure on them to WIN by fans/trainers and their sponsors is ridiculous. It's their life at the end of the day and career. Alough I'd HATE to see their bill for the gear use, must be disgusting?

·
no spray no lay
721 Posts
the pros wont buy their gear, tbh i really doubt they sell it either, they maybe have done in the past but do you think people like jay and branch are gunna risk everything for sake of making a few quid of a wannabee from down the gym, and i certainly cant see them organising shipments of sus to be smuggled over lmao

i personally think the supplement companys they are sponserd by will fund there gear use as the gear is making them bigger, better, stronger, more famous, bigger ikon,determines how well they do at olympia ect and for the supplement companys to sell stuff like cell tech ect they want a pic of top boy, mr no1 stood there telling people how drinking that 1 shake a day has give him "massive guns" "8pac" and "vascular delts"

thats how they sell there stuff because most of us are that gullable we brain wash ourselves into believing it .......wholllaa before you know it your on predator nutrition ect ordering you cell tech at £60

·
want 5% off myprotein? use code MP16769
6,626 Posts
dont get what is so unbelievable. theres guys on here on 1g+ test etc and other compounds a week who dont even look like they train, so of course these big guys are going to be on **** loads

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
The amounts aren't at all surprising, but to be honest, how reliable is information ever going to be from some unquoted source? I could sit and make up my very own bullsh*t list right now, but it doesn't mean it's true. This is the danger of the internet, one person reads something somewhere, copies and pastes it and posts it somewhere else and the next thing you know it's become established as 'fact'.

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BigDom86 said:
dont get what is so unbelievable. theres guys on here on 1g+ test etc and other compounds a week who dont even look like they train, so of course these big guys are going to be on **** loads
hilly said:
the biggest guys use the most drugs....... shock horror
Who the fuk is saying its "unbeleivable" or that its a "shock".......i just posted it because i thought i was an entertaining read.....so simmer down biitches :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.