UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This film pretty much changed my opinion from, "I have nothing against roids but ill never take em" to "Next week am off on gear" lol

If you watched it all, his older brother is dead now think he killed him self due to depression.

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, its an amazing film, not just for people into gear or lifting but just in general is a very good film

lol Steroid ignorance is the biggest problem imo, I have friends who drink heavy every night and at weekends snort coke, take phet, E's, smoke weed and go through a pack of 10 or 20 a day, never excersie, but the moment I say yeah im thinking about doing roids they go ****ing crazy saying how bad they are for my body and im an idiot yet they cant even name a single steroid lol

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was suprised to find supplements dont even have to be tested to prove whats in them and lots of them are just using anything to fill them out cant remember what word it is they use on the label to get away with this :cursing: .

Ive allways thought most supps are a rip off anyway trib etc and consdiering a decent cycle cost roughly the same if not cheaper than the amount of supps most people take :whistling: , I know what ill be doing from now on :thumb:

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
MarkFranco said:
Yeah, its an amazing film, not just for people into gear or lifting but just in general is a very good film

lol Steroid ignorance is the biggest problem imo, I have friends who drink heavy every night and at weekends snort coke, take phet, E's, smoke weed and go through a pack of 10 or 20 a day, never excersie, but the moment I say yeah im thinking about doing roids they go ****ing crazy saying how bad they are for my body and im an idiot yet they cant even name a single steroid lol
Yep, they're happy about talking they're popping pills every saturday and drink a shitload of beer, but when they hear someone in the gym is on the roids! Oh my god! 'HE'S THE DUMBEST **** EVER, HE'S SO STUPID, HE'LL GET LIVERCANCER AND KIDNEYSTONES, AND HE WILL NEVER GET CHILDREN', etc. etc. Sad really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.