1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

so im about to start my third cycle,

cycle history:

first cycle was 400mg test weekly for 10 weeks...

second was 500mg test weekly and devil kickstart week 1-4..

ive always used AIs, HCG, and a PCT (I don't mention or talk about them as I feel I'm confident enough to work out my own)

thanks anyone who made it to the question ? I'm starting this cycle (well already started it) and Its a 8(maybe extend to 10/12weeks judging by what I've read so far)

but it's a blend called big n full (200mg EQ and 400mg test) basically I've read a lot that 300mg eq won't be enough? But I'm worried that I'll go too high with my testosterone, what do the experts out there think?

will 300mg da a week show me some good benefits or should I buy some more wa and add it in?

Thanks.

oh yeah I'm 6 foot tall, 14.5 stone and probably about 15% body fat.. been training for 4 years naturally

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
2ml big n full and 1ml eq300 . adding var is a good idea. ime test eq var is very nice cycle,
I've just done something similar. For a fair period of it I was using 50mcg of T3 which kept me a little flat. Once I stopped that I was full as f**k and very vascular (for me).

I liked it. EQ at even 600mg was underwhelming. Once I upped to 800mg per week I started to enjoy it. Test was 600mg per week. I actually reduced the test a little, down from 800mg. Var was 100mg per day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for all the help guys!

ill be getting another vial of test and we (so I can finish eq 2 weeks before last test jab)

in regards to the anavar, how useful is this at the end of a lean bulk cycle?

wont I have to drop calories to see the anavar do anything?? (Not keen on doing this as been told I need to eat heavy so my body holds onto its new gained muscle)

also, is it okay to run this cycle for 12/15 weeks? It's my third cycle but I've read a lot of places saying that eq is best run for 12+ weeks..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.