UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - please excuse the first post, hopefully this is the right section for this.I'm in need of a male bodybuilder or man with a very large physique for a one day video shoot for some gallery work. Any ethnicity, + in terms of muscles the bigger the better.
No speaking required, acting experience not essential. All that's needed is for you to hold a relaxed pose. SFX hair/makeup will be used. I'm an South London based internationally exhibited artist and my work has been shown at Tate Britain, Serpentine Gallery, V22, Barbican, Channel 4 and MTV.

Shoot will take place in the first week of May in London within zone 1 and 2.
£100 for the day, food and drink included

Please message me with recent full-body photo and any relevant other acting/modelling material.

There may be other similar work in the same series throughout the year so would be good to get a few contacts now

Thanks a lot,

Daniel

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah yeah forgot to say no nudity / nothing sexual too
totally understand if the amount seems small too, might only be of interest if you've got time/live around the area

·
Need ££ for AAS, please donate.....
12,434 Posts
Does cock size make a difference in how much you are paid? Because that is all I want really, photos taken of my dick.

Will also f**k for an extra £50, I'm easy going.

This is what you really want isn't it? Dirty little ****er..........................

·
Gym Addict
1,672 Posts
Hello - please excuse the first post, hopefully this is the right section for this.I'm in need of a male bodybuilder or man with a very large physique for a one day video shoot for some gallery work. Any ethnicity, + in terms of muscles the bigger the better.
No speaking required, acting experience not essential. All that's needed is for you to hold a relaxed pose. SFX hair/makeup will be used. I'm an South London based internationally exhibited artist and my work has been shown at Tate Britain, Serpentine Gallery, V22, Barbican, Channel 4 and MTV.

Shoot will take place in the first week of May in London within zone 1 and 2.
£100 for the day, food and drink included

Please message me with recent full-body photo and any relevant other acting/modelling material.

There may be other similar work in the same series throughout the year so would be good to get a few contacts now

Thanks a lot,

Daniel
Damn Daniel

·
Gym Addict
2,349 Posts
£100 for a days work? The bloke that stacks the vending machine at work makes twice that, im sorry pal but if this not a joke and you are serious.....i just feel a bit bad for you. Would it help if we all had a whip round and threw in a couple of quid for the poor ba $tard who's gonna be stood round in his jocks all day for a hundred quid minus travel expenses, minus food expenses and probably minus that days dignity....

·
Banned
3,843 Posts
£100 for a days work? The bloke that stacks the vending machine at work makes twice that, im sorry pal but if this not a joke and you are serious.....i just feel a bit bad for you. Would it help if we all had a whip round and threw in a couple of quid for the poor ba $tard who's gonna be stood round in his jocks all day for a hundred quid minus travel expenses, minus food expenses and probably minus anal virginity....
fixed

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
@d-s-1 my ex gf would earn above an average earners monthly wage to pose in various bikinis for half a day, there's no way you'll get a respectable guy for £100, and there is no way you're as successful as you say you are if that's all you're paying.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts