UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not been on much this week due work - just noticed big jim is banned. is it perm or a wrap on the knuckles?

'm not questioning any mod decisions or anything and don't want any rants just want to know if he'll be back:thumbup1: - I liked his posts

·
Looking Freaky
673 Posts
Uriel said:
I've not been on much this week due work - just noticed big jim is banned.
It was a sad day when Big Jim (BJ as he was known to friends) was banned.

He was preaching to his followers in a thread about loving neighbours, wherever they be from, when he was betrayed by a moderator.

30 minutes later the sky clouded over and we've had miserable weather since.

He's been put to rest for seven days but I believe he will post again, and maybe this time more members will believe in him.

Whilst he's gone all we can do is read through his posts, and try to draw strength from them. We must all carry on lifting and eating, as we know Big Jim is watching (Towering) over us, giving us the energy we need to push out that last rep.

Believe in Jim, because he believes in you.

·
At least I'm a failure, you can't take tha
4,469 Posts
yes for strange and bizare reason I miss him too....sure he'll soon be back all fired up and ready to get stuck in...I like people who swim against the tide...or do I hate them...I cant remember...oh dear

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.