UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend with me at the moment and he's asking what the best AAS would be for him to use which is easy on the hairline, he's just finished a cycle of dbol early due to him thinking he's turning into a baldy like me.

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
bigacb said:
I have a friend with me at the moment and he's asking what the best AAS would be for him to use which is easy on the hairline, he's just finished a cycle of dbol early due to him thinking he's turning into a baldy like me.
Look up ones that are less androgenic mate - primo springs to mind but that may be wrong as I'm no gear expert.

He could also look at using a DHT blocker like finasteride or dutasteride alongside whatever gear suits his goals.

·
Banned
276 Posts
none of those meds will help with dianabol matey. i dont really think gear helps with receeding/thinning that much, unless you have aggressive style MPB and losing it anyway, i dont think gear will SPEED it up as quick as people think.

WHY??!!?!?!

because MPB is dictated upon androgen receptors in skin, scalp and sh1t.

these androgen receptors start thinning the hair as per DHT joining to the receptor.

only some(cud be mistaken) gears convert to pure DHT.

other gears convret to 17aa-DHT, methan-dihydrotestosterone, and all that sh1t.

thus, these have LOW/NO affinity for the receptor

THUS, hair loss isnt actually sped up that fast.

then again, you can render the cnuts useless, if 5a blockers r used

:D

OR

use spirolactone

:)

G

·
Nice post DrI.

If he is that worried he shouldnt be using any thing, thats some golden advice i got a few years ago when i got worried i had a bald spot.

Funny enough my hair thins out and thickens out depending if i am on certain drugs or off them.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what ive said to him, he's just paranoid i think but he needed to hear it from someone else apart from me. Cheers for the replies guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts