UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gym Addict
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im very worried ive droped my carbs right down and doing cardio ro lose bf, i do measure myself alot and have noticed a size difference on the tape mostly shoulders (width) alottle in arms min on belly.

My worry is that im going to lose muscle gains instead of bf if i carry on this way what should i do should i carry on dieting?

·
Heading in the right direction
327 Posts
I had this problem while on keto. You could try upping the fats, or try a different diet if keto isnt working for you. I'm currently doing a high protein, moderate carbs and low fat and its working great, much easier than keto aswell.

·
Gym Addict
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks yoohoo1 for your input i think i may have to move my carbs up alittle ive only being dieting for 10 days and noticed a big size difference but i really want to lose the gut i dont know what to do!!!

·
288 Posts
im on a diet i started around same carbs as you mate, but i lost so much strengh

upped them to around 80g-100g and no carbs after 6pm and im doing much better while still losing weight, just upped the cardio

give it a go mate

·
Gym Addict
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers lads ye think i may up the carbs in the morning just for fuel reasons i really want to get back to my bulking diet but my gut is just ivertaking everything i feel i need to get it ubder control

its all a struggle and worry oooo stress!!!

·
Shaping up ...
1,332 Posts
Mbb newlad said:
Cheers lads ye think i may up the carbs in the morning just for fuel reasons i really want to get back to my bulking diet but my gut is just ivertaking everything i feel i need to get it ubder control

its all a struggle and worry oooo stress!!!
Same position as you, leaned up in winter, now I've bulked, looking better with muscle but gained some gut and jeans are getting tight, and want to address this.

Yohoo also gave some good advice to me, after thinking about things, my macro's suggest I need 3200 cals standard a day, may drop my cals to 2800 on training days and 2500 on non training days, carbs max 80g per day and keep portein between 200g and 300g a day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.