UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SOMEDAY
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I hate injecting like probably a lot of people do. In the past I have mainly used glutes. Why cant there be an easier way like the shot pens that Diabetics use?

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Because your injecting a thicker based oil generally speaking and injecting much deeper as insulin injection is injecting into lipid tissue (sub q i believe - maybe wrong here).

It doesn't hurt much if you use good quality gear and good technique.

Warm the gear up to body temperature (could even numb injection site with a cold sterile cloth).

·
SOMEDAY
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zelobinksy said:
Because your injecting a thicker based oil generally speaking and injecting much deeper as insulin injection is injecting into lipid tissue (sub q i believe - maybe wrong here).

It doesn't hurt much if you use good quality gear and good technique.

Warm the gear up to body temperature (could even numb injection site with a cold sterile cloth).
Yep, done all that mate, its the bend yourself in half trick you have to perform to inject the glutes that im on about. Done quads but wrecked me. If there was a less painfull quad jab then sorted. :thumbup1:

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
micky07 said:
Yep, done all that mate, its the bend yourself in half trick you have to perform to inject the glutes that im on about. Done quads but wrecked me. If there was a less painfull quad jab then sorted. :thumbup1:
You mean your not flexible enough to twist and shoot in the butt?

Could always try delts/pectoral, unless you have a friend who can do your glute for you.

Personally quad is the best in my view, less nerves and its chunkier with fat so its more comforting to see a needle go into a bit of junk in the trunk, rather than solid muscle...

Do you inject slowly or fast, medical professionals tend to do it very fast (personally i do it moderatley, rather not jab it).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.