UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to use test E or test C for self administered TRT.
Just had my bloods done privately again and on the low side of normal range, this is the 4th blood test in 10 months.
I've been researching hormones/PED's for the last 10 years, training for 20 years and feel this is my next step as I'm now 40.

What are your most trusted accurately dosed labs please?
No pushing your sponsored labs, just tried and tested results please 馃檹馃憤

Administrator
What are your most trusted accurately dosed labs please?
Been using Chiron test e for quite a while now on my TRT and bloods all been good, also use pharma hcg and aromasin.
Having a play with my protocol and jabbed 1ml of Chiron Sustanon last night and can't even tell I've jabbed.

Premium Member
You鈥檇 have no idea if a reply was honest or pushing which is why these kind of threads are pointless.
Completely agree. I've used all the main labs spoken about regularly on here, all with mostly positive reviews. Some have been as good as they've been spoken of, others have been very underwhelming and disappointing.

I'm currently using a lab that has never been mentioned of on here, and have been since the new year. Ultimately we are all taking a plunge with whichever lab we choose.

Premium Member
Completely agree. I've used all the main labs spoken about regularly on here, all with mostly positive reviews. Some have been as good as they've been spoken of, others have been very underwhelming and disappointing.

I'm currently using a lab that has never been mentioned of on here, and have been since the new year. Ultimately we are all taking a plunge with whichever lab we choose.
I am starting a cycle soon and have seen that Chiron and sg are highly rated here so I think I will go for them, however it鈥檚 difficult to know if it鈥檚 100 as so many people come on here and say these labs are pushed etc

Premium Member

I鈥檝e been on gear for coming up to ten years and can never recall using anything that was blatantly bunk or under dosed. Some people are either unlucky or blaming their shortcomings on the drugs as a first resort.

Premium Member

What was your best to worst

1 - 18 of 18 Posts