UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
dude i'm hungry
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about to finish my 3rd cycle of 500mg Sus250 p/w. Will have done 12 weeks and I am wanting to cruise on 250mg E10D until around January.

Am i right in thinking that its best to use a single estered test as opposed

to just using sust again?

Also, will this be more likely to maintain gains/mass i have as opposed to put weight on?

any info much appreciated

R

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Iv'e been cruising a few years. Given sustanons long active life 18-21 days, i have always used it to cruise. Every 9-10 days will keep you within the active HL.

If you choose a single ester, then given the active life of cyp for example, 10-12 days then to stay within that drugs active HL would require injecting every 5-6 days.

·
dude i'm hungry
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bring on the flamin'...

Im 23 and i was just gonna cruise till jan and then blast for 12 weeks before coming off with a propery PCT for a few months.

I know your gonna say im too young to Blast/cruise but i have given it

a hell of a lot of thought to say the least

:ban: :ban: :ban:

·
dude i'm hungry
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nolva, but will be using HCG E3D during my last blast before carrying on with it after last injection. is that going to be enough you think? my "blast" in January will consist of 300mg P/W Cyp and 200mg Deca probably and i will run this for 12 weeks before commencing with PCT.

any advice on the PCT to make it better?

thanks

R

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
I think guys like Mars, Harry, Hackskii etc. will be handy to talk to concerning that kind of PCT mate, that's quite a long time on.

I do definitely think you should be running Clomid with PCT as well though, Rob.

·
dude i'm hungry
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sy, I was gonna run clomid too, sorry im in work so i have to type fast without thinkin haha.

yeah i'll have to give one of thos dudes a shout.

Pscarb, when u say undecanoate, is that andriol?

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
Pscarb said:
really well before you go calling me a crazy fukcer then google Test undeconate and you will see there is an injectable version.... :D
no m8, i misread your post (as i think you've misread mine??) thought u was planning to cruise on drol, when u were talking about driol. my mistake :whistling:

·
Gym Addict
427 Posts
Pscarb said:
i am not talking about either i am talking about Testosterone Undeconate injection

http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/content/abstract/23/3/419
oh sorry. but in essence is'nt it the same thing? i have never looked into it- as the oral version is'nt a 'methyl' i thought that was the prefered option. just out of curiosity what are the advantages of the injectable version - higher bioavailibilty??

·
dude i'm hungry
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kezz said:
do you cruise instead of pct??? ie delaying it??
Alright dave,

i am going to cruise between two cycles, delaying PCT but not just to do that, more because i want to stay on for longer in a safer way than doing

2 courses back to back (which i'd never do)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.