UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
researched the compounds you want to use and understand what they are how they work ect ! assesed the risk's , nail ur diet and have a good training / rest split . i think that he means ?

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Injection will be better as most oral steroids (or all) tend to aim production of testostone someway or another. mayaswell niject it in your butt and save your liver, hide the gear somewhere she wont find it.

G

·
zelobinksy said:
Injection will be better as most oral steroids (or all) tend to aim production of testostone someway or another. mayaswell niject it in your butt and save your liver, hide the gear somewhere she wont find it.
A course of dbol isn't going to savage your liver.

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
jamiedilk said:
i would inject but my misses aint happy bout it!! she will kick me out if i do inject so i just thought orals will have to do!!!
What you need do here is mate...take a course of orals...lose the plot,smash her up...tell her look up the side effects of Halotestin...tell her its her fault she made you do it...then say if you would of taken a test injection none of this would of happened. :lol: :lol:

Oh btw...dianabol mate...dont listen to the nap 50 idiots. :innocent:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.