UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what a good protein powder all in one maybe with several blends of protein, a lot of bcaa's and other goodness, was looking at getting tub of myofusion?

·
Getting HUGE!
2,307 Posts
Probolic by MHP contains a blend of proteins, plus these goodies:

Branched Chain Amino Acid Blend (L-isoleucine, L-Leucine and L-Valine)], cocoa, Lipobolic Advanced Lipid Complex [medium chain triglycerides complex, borage seed oil powder (10% GLA), conjugated linoleic acid complex (78% CLA), evening primrose seed oil (4.8% GLA), flaxseed powder (8% ALA), and omega III complex (7.5% EPA & DHA)],

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
ones i would recomend.

for everyday shakes/additions to meals etc something like reflex peptide fusion, ON pro complex and usn igf.

for shakes with added bcaa, good fats etc etc look at ON nitrocore, reflex all in one.

Myofusion is pretty low on total protein percentage compared to others at 69% i think per 100g.

syntrax matrix is also a decent one

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
Pro-Pep is a great suggestion - has anyone tried the latest tubs?

They taste fantastic - especially in strawberry. A decent improvement over the last bagged versions, which was already pretty tasty mixed with peanut butter :)

·
Herbalife Enthusiast
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for the replies, probolic looks interesting but a little expensive tbh... Pro pep also expensive but supposably the mutts nuts?

Was looking at syntha 6, had a tub ages ago and nice tasting, seems to be decent? not to overpriced 40 buck for 5lbs isnt that bad for bsn...

Just looking for something with a bit more then just whey. Saves me buying loads of bcaa's and other supps.

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
http://www.myprotein.co.uk/products/total_protein

MyProtein total protein is great for the price.

Tapered Release Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Impact Whey®, Impact Isolate®, Egg White Powder), Glutamine Peptides, Flax Seed Powder, Bromelain (1200 GDU/g),

Active Ingredients Per 60g:

Tapered Release Protein Blend: 46.9g

Glutamine Peptides: 4g

Flax Seed: 1.5g

Bromelain: 600mg

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
BBWarehouse said:
Pro-Pep is a great suggestion - has anyone tried the latest tubs?

They taste fantastic - especially in strawberry. A decent improvement over the last bagged versions, which was already pretty tasty mixed with peanut butter :)
hate the new tub size tho, cant get my hand through the lid opening and when i do my hand ends up covered in powder lol

Great blends would be ProPeptide, Reflex Peptide Fusion (getting excellent reviews on all BB forums), Gaspari MyoFusion, PhD 6hr Blend, USN IGF-1 or my current fav DY Tempro in chocolate :bounce:

also, if your looking at a good protein powder with creatine added aswell as other bits and pieces then i tried afew samples of Reflexs One-Stop and its gorgeous!! Highly recommended.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.