UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search but cannot find anything.

Whats the best MRP you have used?

I did have a load of scandishakes left after my partner died, they are excellent but hellishly expensive.

Only tried Myprotein MRP, it tastes ok ish but it's like drinking cement :lol: .

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
Pro mr vanilla for me, tastes exactly as it should, just mix it in water otherwise it's like cement.

Many like reflex progen but im very meh on that one.

Pro dessert is quite nice if you fancy something a bit different, can always throw on some carbs and flaxseed to make it more mrp like.

·
288 Posts
have to say like you said the myprotein one is really thick, but i still think its the best, its what it says on the tin like an actual meal :thumb:

most other ive tried just taste sugary like crappy weight gainers put in a sachet

·
Looking Freaky
772 Posts
im with Progen, good carb source/low sugar/other nutrients, tho tbh i mostly just mix whey and let Asda Smart Price oats soak in it over night in the fridge. simple and cheap.

cheers.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
if wanting sachets i would say reflex progen or met rx ones. both very good IMO.

other good options are reflex instant mass which has a 50p/50c and low fat mix or optimum nutritions nitrocore 24 which is a good blend or proteins, carbs and fats from mct;s and do a good range of flavours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.