UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Gym Addict
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for another lab post, but I've been out of the game for a few years and the search didn't return any recent discussion.

Last stuff I used was Triumph and Nexus which did the trick, but I know some labs can go through ups and downs regarding reliability.

Just looking for test, so any suggestions for labs currently knocking out decent batches of that would be appreciated.

Apologies in advance if this now goes against any forum rules.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,353 Posts
Inone
southern ghost
Dark ghost
Nexus
Triumph

They’re all fairly consistent labs that get rated on here. Out of them I’ve personally used inone, nexus and SG and all done as they should

if you’re just after long acting test, I’d avoid test e atm as there seems to be some bad raws about for some reason.

So go for cyp or a t400 etc that doesn’t have enanthate in the mix

·
Gym Addict
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inone
southern ghost
Dark ghost
Nexus
Triumph

They’re all fairly consistent labs that get rated on here. Out of them I’ve personally used inone, nexus and SG and all done as they should

if you’re just after long acting test, I’d avoid test e atm as there seems to be some bad raws about for some reason.

Can't help but read Inone in a Jim Bowen voice, ha.

Nice one, will check them out.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
Inone
southern ghost
Dark ghost
Nexus
Triumph

Unless you can get dg test e, it's like a babys bum.

·
Registered
76 Posts
As above, Inone, Nexus, SG. Thought the ghost+ higher concentration stuff has a tendency to come out of suspension.
I'd add optimum biotech there too, I thought their oils were smooth and orals were spot on.

The likes of DG and Chiron still allude me but those who have used rate them.

·
Newbie Trainer
88 Posts
What’s best value for money at moment looking to put a good order in been out for a while. I’ve used triumph before with good results but the website I used is down now 😑

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
hygene is good just source never seems to have stock!
It slowly dwindled off most sources lists mate.

Not sure why but the three places that I knew sold it have all said "when its gone its gone"

This was months back too.

Danny

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,390 Posts
It slowly dwindled off most sources lists mate.

Not sure why but the three places that I knew sold it have all said "when its gone its gone"

This was months back too.

Danny
I just been offered some oils I’m waiting to find out what’s there! I know the genuine GH is still about but limited so im told, I’ve moved onto advar as a replacement to Hyge and still continue with my own other choices of preferred labs.

·
Newbie Trainer
284 Posts
Been using Swiss Pharma amps for a 250mg test e cruise the past 8 weeks - pretty decent and strength is still improving despite being on maintenance calories - would recommend.

·
Premium Member
1,525 Posts
I just been offered some oils I’m waiting to find out what’s there! I know the genuine GH is still about but limited so im told, I’ve moved onto advar as a replacement to Hyge and still continue with my own other choices of preferred labs.
Not used Advar but one or two on here who I trust very much have and rate it.

As for their GH- Unless absolutely 110% it was genuine, I would probably be inclined to use a different brand these days.

Danny

1 - 20 of 27 Posts