UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i decided im gunna give it a go .... top right or left of your ars e i heard is best place to inject your test etc? theres no veins there? cheers

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
I'd say glute is the easiest optio, more fat so elss nerving i believe, could get someone experienced to help you.

although quads isn't that hard, i just found it uncompfortable as its a lot easier to have the muscle more tensed.

·
Gym Addict
456 Posts
Quads (top middle) or delts (lateral head) are the easiest and for the glutes you have to twist around and judge what your doing in a mirror at which point you inevitably get cramp.

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im getting my bird to inject me suppose i can get her to pull the plunger up and see if theres any blood inside it anyway to see if she hit a vein? thats what some doctor guy told me

·
5% OFF MYPROTEIN CODE : MP188183
619 Posts
i really cant compose myself when it comes to a glutes shot im shaking all over the place, i hit my outer quad and rotate legs so they get a rest every now and then.

On a 10 week cycle of T400

·
Never too cut
717 Posts
Quads is probably the best to do by far! As a beginner I found it fcuking hard to keep the pin steady with two hands let alone one at first. I don't know about you but i find that gluts is a 1 hand jobby necause i cant twist my other hand round in place to support the pin.

Quads is a nice big muscle, you can use two hands and you can see exactly what you're doing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.