UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
how GOOD is your diet really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and is it filled with all the right things to aid your cutting!

·
6,981 Posts
bigacb said:
Youve not tried hard enough then... :whistling:
my thoughts exaclty but the fact that hes put this thread in the Steriod and Test forum leads me to believe he is wanting you to tell him the quick fix way with drugs and supps!

·
Getting HUGE!
1,576 Posts
MissBC said:
my thoughts exaclty but the fact that hes put this thread in the Steriod and Test forum leads me to believe he is wanting you to tell him the quick fix way with drugs and supps!
That seems to be the way that alot of people think, a magic pill will make you slim or make you big, the thing they dont realise is that there is actual hard work involved.

·
Solid Gold
6,442 Posts
yup lower carbs and hammer cardio every day, all the drugs do is give you a slight edge, if you are not losing weight then you are eating to much

·
6,981 Posts
Kezz said:
lower carbs and hammer cardio..................if you are not losing weight then you are eating to much
:)

hackskii said:

Jock said:
diet and cardio will.

seems the opinions are as we thought all the same!!

If you have not had any luck with your diet and training then change things around, dont just assume "it didnt work ok what pills can i take"

·
Hulking Out!
1,950 Posts
*pssst* hey man, my man come look at these.

99.5% pure saccharose 50mg pills.£100 for 10 , take it with these what i call "crazy" pills

78% nitrogen,20.9% oxygen,0.9% argon, 100CC's ED, some free carbon dioxide thrown in. you will lose mad amounts of weight.

and diet of course.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
I know you want a quick fix, god knows I've spent ages looking for one myself but the truth is what the other people have advised.

The only way you can lose weight is to use up more calories than you are putting in.

Personally I've cut right back on carbs, in fact the only carbs I eat are about 50g post workout and maybe some brocoli with my steak for meal 5.

I always find that I cut my carbs back, do loads more cardio and....nothing happens for about 6 weeks. Then one morning I wake up and literally overnight I appear to have stripped out loads of fat, its really wierd, for weeks nothing and then one morning I just appear to have lost pounds,

·
Retired
39,602 Posts
Truewarrior1 said:
99.5% pure saccharose 50mg pills.£100 for 10 , take it with these what i call "crazy" pills

78% nitrogen,20.9% oxygen,0.9% argon, 100CC's ED, some free carbon dioxide thrown in. you will lose mad amounts of weight.
I never heard of this, what is it?

·
Newbie Trainer
94 Posts
Guys if you're going to give him ignorant one-word answers then don't bother,

For those of you that can (because I know I can't) ...Ask him for hes diet, and offer him a better alternative and maybe some other supplementary advise because it's easy enough to tell someone if they're not seeing results then they're not trying hard enough!

My advise would be to avoid large doses of sugar all together in one sitting, and axe anything like coke and alcohol from your diet and if it still isn't working then reduce your calories gradually untill you are seeing the results you want.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts