UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Work in Progress
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment i have a cross between a black lab and a greyhound.

too clever for her own good.

The black lab in her makes her the biggest scrounge, if theres any trace of food on the floor she will find it!

Other than that shes magic :D

post-40050-14361419484_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Beware, black belt keybord warrior!
1,055 Posts
I think most folk will pick there own breed of dog or a breed they have had in the past...

For instance as a companion, guard dog & a slobbery pain in the ar$e i love my Louie & would say he is the best dog to have.

16743348321630633761745.jpg"

mackamobilejuly2010226.jpg"

I like Neapolitan Mastiff, Dogue de Bordeaux & English Bull Terriers.

·
Slightly Fat Rugby Player
36 Posts
German Shepherds - my poor dog Raven was one, had to be put down mid May this year after a few to many bad arthritis angers... biting people. He was not even 8. Grrr!!

And Siberian Huskeys are beautiful.

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
djmacka said:
I think most folk will pick there own breed of dog or a breed they have had in the past...
Yeah, the question needs to be worded better. But in answer the the title question : Great Danes, Golden Labs, Rottweilers and Dobermann's. Anyone who disagrees I'll beat you with a bat and a claw hammer.

A dogs personality depends very greatly on the person they look up to as their pack leader. If you're a cvunt, the dog is going to be a cvnt too. Personally I don't like pitbulls, think they're ugly fcking things and would find it hard to trust them around people and dogs I love. I wouldn't go near them, but I'm sure if I did bite the bullet and buy one, trained and treated it like my other dogs, I'd think they were amongst the best dogs in the world.

If I buy another dog it will be another Great Dane. I miss that big black bastard still, about 15 years after he died.

·
Even if it's too heavy....lift it!
2,173 Posts
D4V3 said:
At the moment i have a cross between a black lab and a greyhound.

too clever for her own good.

The black lab in her makes her the biggest scrounge, if theres any trace of food on the floor she will find it!

Other than that shes magic :D
got a real soft spot for greyhounds.

gorgeous animals.

nice dog! :)

G

·
got a real soft spot for greyhounds.
had an old retired track dog once the most docile dog around the house - but leathal if it saw another dog or strange face poking around the house- was taller than me on hind legs- led to an interesting sunday lunch once rost beef + all the trimmings but alas no roast beef the dog took off the counter top and was munching itg up the garden. The thing was a food dustbin it would eat anything - salad- fruit anything.

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
romper stomper said:
had an old retired track dog once the most docile dog around the house - but leathal if it saw another dog or strange face poking around the house- was taller than me on hind legs- led to an interesting sunday lunch once rost beef + all the trimmings but alas no roast beef the dog took off the counter top and was munching itg up the garden. The thing was a food dustbin it would eat anything - salad- fruit anything.
I couldn't stand such a naughty dog. My two won't even start eating their food until I point at it or say 'go on then', after they've both sat down and raised their paws.

·
Gym Addict
199 Posts
Boxers have a great personality! Couple of my friends have them, allways great dogs. Very inteligent, love children. I would like to have a dog but I'm away very often. Boxer would be a first choice for me. Due to my living conditions I have a cat ;)

·
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger!
3,167 Posts
I've got an American bulldog and a ridgeback at the mo, but my favourite dog was winston, my old English mastiff! He was so good with my girls it's untrue! A real gentle giant

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
lucasso said:
Boxers have a great personality! Couple of my friends have them, allways great dogs. Very inteligent, love children. I would like to have a dog but I'm away very often. Boxer would be a first choice for me. Due to my living conditions I have a cat ;)
ditto m8, have a 3yr old boxer and could not ask for a better more loving breed imo, although hes a jelous muther f**ker, sits down then shuffles his ass back untill hes sitn right next to you, pushes into you if you start playn wi the kids etc etc for attention. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.