UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone... just wondering what day would be best to train neck.

my split is like this.. back and biceps, chest and triceps, shoulders and traps then legs on the last day. day on and day off. Thinking about doing it with shoulders

thanks for reading :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
aiden88 said:

my split is like this.. back and biceps, chest and triceps, shoulders and traps then legs on the last day. day on and day off. Thinking about doing it with shoulders

i would do shrugs with back day

how do you intend on training your neck?

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
aiden88 said:

how do you train neck??

·
Pumping weights and eating steaks
511 Posts
i train neck either with back or shoulders, depending on how i am feeling that day.

the exercise adlewar siad is decent but i do it with a plate instead as its more comfortable and easier to control, i also perform the same exercise but lying on my front so the weight is on the back of my head.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
I'd say its best at night when you licking out your mrs' or sucking a phat one!
Not sure I agree mate. Depends on technique.

Tongue flick is a great isolation exercise for the tongue but I find not great for neck development. If you go for the "full face dive" this is more of a compound movement so better for neck IMO.

Those tongue pumps f**king kill though :D

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Will101 said:

Tongue flick is a great isolation exercise for the tongue but I find not great for neck development. If you go for the "full face dive" this is more of a compound movement so better for neck IMO.

You have to be careful not to get tongue cramp too.

I adopt the the weider "full face dive" but have adapted a rotation of the head at the bottom of the movement to really hit all the labia.

Major trap and tongue DOM's the next day!

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
Will101 said:

reps lol

·
Gym Addict
121 Posts
Fcuk training ya neck! I used to train it until I went to buy a shirt for under my suit. The size of the neck reflects on the size of the shirt. It was massive on me, I'm only a short ass lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.