UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Yeaaaah Buddy!
943 Posts
Mono never works for me; however with Gaspari's SizeOn there was noticeable gains.

Stick to the bulk powders from myprotein etc to start with and try the different variations. Some people don't respond to some types as well as others

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
GunnaGetBig said:
Mono never works for me; however with Gaspari's SizeOn there was noticeable gains.
This is exactly how it was for me too.

If mono doesn't work and you want to try another more "bulk" rather than blended creatine product, you can always try creatine gluconate as from experience the uptake felt better with this.

Alternatively, I've never seen a bad review for SizeOn....I'd be shocked if someone tried it and didn't like it.

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
aj4 said:
I have used creapure and quality creatine mono from a bulk supplier and found no difference (except on my wallet) they all work for me. Interesting vid on youtube :-

Creatine Versus Micronized Creatine

The guy claims that "normal impure" creatine is sourced from China.Fact or fiction?
To be honest creatine is made all over the world now - "Creapure" is just creatine made by Degussa, who are a German manufacturer. It's like saying "Google it" instead of "Search for it". There's no difference between "Creapure" and a quality creatine from a quality brand.

For example, I don't think CNP's Pro-Creatine is Creapure but I'd probably take that over it if it was me, as it *seems* a little finer and easier to mix into drinks.

Some creatine will be made in China, some will be made in Ireland, some in Germany etc. I expect the vast majority of what's used over here is made in the EU as it won't get hit with import duties.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
trial and error mate. start with creatine mono and run that for 6 weeks. then buy a little more expensive one and run that.

cell tech altho stupidly expensive and really is just creatine and sugars works very very well. best natty supp i ever used

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
just trying kre apure from extreme nutrition as it gets great reviews will see what happens after this bottle then i'll try another as you don't have to load up on or take with glucose(i'm diabetic)so will see what happens

G

·
I still like CEE.

Anybody know what the crack is with that? practically never used in the US now isnt it?? Anybody got the science stuff??

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
is anyone know the difference between Gaspari SizeOn Maximum Performance and Gaspari SizeOn Pre-Contest?. I would like to try this next but cant make my mind which of those two

cheers

·
Newbie Trainer
65 Posts
akalatengo said:
is anyone know the difference between Gaspari SizeOn Maximum Performance and Gaspari SizeOn Pre-Contest?. I would like to try this next but cant make my mind which of those two

cheers
One has carbs (max performance) - I'm using this at the minute and its really good, I'm hitting PBs and feeling great.

Not sure why you'd buy the pre contest to be honest unless you genuinely are prepping for a contest as the carbs are a great part of the max performance!

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
WhatTheSupp said:
One has carbs (max performance) - I'm using this at the minute and its really good, I'm hitting PBs and feeling great.

Not sure why you'd buy the pre contest to be honest unless you genuinely are prepping for a contest as the carbs are a great part of the max performance!
Thanks, I think I will give a try at the mo I'm on Extreme Lean R just trying to melt some unwanted fat around my waste but I'm not fat at all just fussy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.