UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you say the best carb is to eat with last meal at night??

I'm trying to cut the carbs after 6 but find i cant sleep if not feeling full and having a omelette with cottage cheese isn't just cutting it for me.Always lie in bed for ages then go down and eat whatever carbs are about which is not good:lol:

Any ideas peeps?? :)

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
DNC said:
I cant sleep,thats why i've posted this mate:)

Please read original post.
He said try some PB. Read the advice before responding..tends to help.

Get some Kalms or something that aids sleep if that doesnt work. Better off eating some fat than you are carbs in the eve. Your choice tho at end of the day.

I sleep like a baby, but those Kalms do wonders for my missus. But she is a girl.

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
I'm not being harsh, sometimes you just have to tell people what they need to hear, not necessarily what they want to hear.

Oh! Shall I get my coat and fcuk off now?

Nope, not dieting, just being my direct self. However, I am little depressed with my groin injury preventing me from training......

·
Getting HUGE!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kieren1234 said:
I did. Is it because your not feelign full, or just craving carbs??

I, like you do not eat carbs after a certain time (8 o clock)
Just dont feel full mate at all,only really feel full after eating carbs but like you dont want to eat them after a certain time.

Tried the PB idea,ended up eating loads:)

·
Getting HUGE!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1Tonne said:
He said try some PB. Read the advice before responding..tends to help.

Get some Kalms or something that aids sleep if that doesnt work. Better off eating some fat than you are carbs in the eve. Your choice tho at end of the day.

I sleep like a baby, but those Kalms do wonders for my missus. But she is a girl.
I read the advice mate,i tried the PB but it doesn't leave me feeling full and thats the problem.

I dont want to eat carbs at night but if they help me sleep feeling full then surely thats better than not sleeping??

Tried all them sleep tablets mate,dont do nothing for me.

·
Don't count your reps, make your reps count!
3,647 Posts
You could try making a casein protein shake with heavy whipping cream, that'll lie very heavy on the stomach, and make you feel full. Just watch total calories, about 36g fat per 100g in whipping cream. Taste great too, whipped up into a dessert.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
B|GJOE said:
I'm not being harsh, sometimes you just have to tell people what they need to hear, not necessarily what they want to hear.

Nope, not dieting, just being my direct self. However, I am little depressed with my groin injury preventing me from training......
But that not what i wanted to hear mate:lol:

I was just asking for peoples opionions on whats the best carb at night if you are looking to stay reasonably lean?? Pretty simple question IMO.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
B|GJOE said:
You could try making a casein protein shake with heavy whipping cream, that'll lie very heavy on the stomach, and make you feel full. Just watch total calories, about 36g fat per 100g in whipping cream. Taste great too, whipped up into a dessert.
:thumb: Thats what i was after mate,thank you.

Thread=success:lol:

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
B|GJOE said:

Ha ha, i know mate was just kidding. I actually gave him a constuvctive comment and he was sarcastic with me!! LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.