UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
most enyoable was my second cycle, 300 test 75mg tren 100mg anavar for 12 weeks.
best bulking cycle was this dreaded one where i used SG DHB 200mg/ml (2-3ml) and test/mast/tren ..dunno the ratios..that shit was way over the top, felt like shit, had to smoke weed 3-4x before sleeping with ibus eod BUT physique changed day by day.. (then I tore my right pec, biceb tendoin and 3 tendoins in my right shoulder and now i'm playing catch again because i lost so much progress)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
1g sus, 600mg deca, front loaded with 30mgdbol over 16 weeks, back in the day when i didn't give a **** about e2, prolactin, sleep etc etc knowing my body well these days i avoid anything were i need ancillaries!

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Whichever causes the least systemic stress to allow you to eat and sleep best

I find these super aggressive stacks don't often work so well on the bigger lads.

If you're a buck fifty eating 2500kcal to gain weight then yea the heavy hitters won't impact your ability to remain in a surplus so much, same is also true for being weaker, the aggressive compounds can override what you're lacking in sleep and power your weaker lifts up.

Me personally

750-1000mg testosterone
400-600mg nandrolone or equipoise
50-100mg anavar

·
Premium Member
5,121 Posts
Whichever causes the least systemic stress to allow you to eat and sleep best

I find these super aggressive stacks don't often work so well on the bigger lads.

If you're a buck fifty eating 2500kcal to gain weight then yea the heavy hitters won't impact your ability to remain in a surplus so much, same is also true for being weaker, the aggressive compounds can override what you're lacking in sleep and power your weaker lifts up.

Me personally

750-1000mg testosterone
400-600mg nandrolone or equipoise
50-100mg anavar
Did you notice much of a difference between say 600mg nandrolone or EQ vs 1000mg?

If wanting to be no more than 200-210lbs, let’s just say 200lbs mark, you don’t think appetite suppression would really be an issue?

Goal being around a dry 200lbs

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Did you notice much of a difference between say 600mg nandrolone or EQ vs 1000mg?

If wanting to be no more than 200-210lbs, let’s just say 200lbs mark, you don’t think appetite suppression would really be an issue?

Goal being around a dry 200lbs
Nandrolone would edge it out but once all the water settles, not by a huge margin as many would think.

Eq allows for greater work capacity, improved appetite and less sides than a 19nor.

I don't know, it's case by case, some people have to eat insane amounts to gain weight, others just have no appetite whatsoever.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts