UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Retired
6,805 Posts
Best British dish is definitely a curry :D

For truly British, I'm a fan of seaside fish&chips, and a proper full roast dinner. Not necessarily in the same meal :D

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
big said:
Best British dish is definitely a curry :D

For truly British, I'm a fan of seaside fish&chips, and a proper full roast dinner. Not necessarily in the same meal :D
Gotta love proper fish and chips! Your allowed curry sauce on them too as they have been doing this in england for ages :thumb:

p.s don't forget peas and bread and butter!

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
Beef Wellington, yorkshire pudding, duck fat roast potatoes, proper thick gravy with lashings of mustard. That's just made me hungry, time for the other half of me chilli

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
The Raptor said:
Gotta love proper fish and chips! Your allowed curry sauce on them too as they have been doing this in england for ages :thumb:

p.s don't forget peas and bread and butter!
Only in yorkshire where they do it properly with Haddock not cod and fry them in dripping!! FOOD

·
Banned
716 Posts
just because ive not hasd one in ages, a proper home made cooked breakfast, not the shiite you buy from a cafe.

butcher bacon slow grilled, sausages, black pudding, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, scrambled eggs, toast, beans, and then more bacon for the sake of it:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.