UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the best blends you guys have used ?also if you could put a blend together what would it be?

100mgs test prop

75mgs npp

100mgs mast

per ml

thats my fav :thumb:

·
Banned
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
topdog said:
Never used npp, do you like mast e or mast prop? could a injection blend of sus/deca/dbol be created?
MAST PROP FOR ME

I HAVE USED SUST/DECA BLEND -

250MGS SUST AND 200MGS DECA PER 1ML ,THE PROBLEM WITH ADDING DBOL IN THERE IS DBOL NEEDS TO BE INJECTED ED-EOD SO IT WOLD MEAN PINNING THE LONG ESTERS ED-EOD ,NOT SURE DBOL WOULD HOLD WITH SUST/DECA ANYWAYS.

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
poker face said:
MAST PROP FOR ME

I HAVE USED SUST/DECA BLEND -

250MGS SUST AND 200MGS DECA PER 1ML ,THE PROBLEM WITH ADDING DBOL IN THERE IS DBOL NEEDS TO BE INJECTED ED-EOD SO IT WOLD MEAN PINNING THE LONG ESTERS ED-EOD ,NOT SURE DBOL WOULD HOLD WITH SUST/DECA ANYWAYS.
what about dbol/naps with a short act test prop or suspension(oil based version)

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
dont bother with these new blends,mix my own,unless you can put me 1.5g test,600mg tren 800mg eq and 50ml d/bol in an amp then we will see,counting on mazatec on this one lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.