UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone using anadrol at the moment or recently and rating a particular lab? I am getting some soon and wondering whose stuff is good? Can get pretty much all labs, and just looking for people who know their adrol and have felt like a certain brand is really good atm.

Seen people rating WC but I've had their anadrol before and didn't rate it so maybe a bad batch? then I see people saying AP is s**t, but I've used that years ago and was good - so not sure!!

·
Premium Member
8,696 Posts
People rave a lot about British Dispensary Androlics and Ibdi Ibrahim Anapolon. Alpha Pharma Anadrol is highly recommended too. I've used Ibdi Ibrahim and a few different UGL and didn't feel any difference TBH, currently using Iranian Pharma Anadrol and that seems good too. So basically any reliable UGL/Pharma should be fine.

·
EFBB Winner
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the replies. I've used Abdi Ibrahim and they were absolutely amazing but can't get hold of them any more! Think I'll look at Androlics then, but just wondered if anyone had used any really good UGL ones because they are half the price but tend to be hit and miss

·
Getting HUGE!
6,638 Posts
im using sphinx ones pre wo atm and they are doing the job nicely , well priced to. if you can get 100% legit androlics those are the one to go for, be warned though , they can be a little to potent some times. lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.