UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
An AI is not required for tren, run your standard test based dose of adex to combat estrogenic sides.

If progesterone related sides start rearing there head then caber would be my choice but is expensive and a bit of a pain too

IMO add low dose winny to your cycle as it has mild anti Prog properties which I find personally are enough to keep sides at bay and I'm particularly prone to prog induced gyno

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
StephenC said:
An AI is not required for tren, run your standard test based dose of adex to combat estrogenic sides.

If progesterone related sides start rearing there head then caber would be my choice but is expensive and a bit of a pain too

IMO add low dose winny to your cycle as it has mild anti Prog properties which I find personally are enough to keep sides at bay and I'm particularly prone to prog induced gyno
cheers for reply, how do you tell the difference between estrogenic and progenic gyno?

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
Test, Tren & m=Mast, yummy :)

Never really played with B6, do you find it helps?

Paddy, at first no real way of knowing which is why you should add one compound at a time to gauge your reaction... Test, no gyno... Test + tren, itchy nips, then its prob the tren, make sense?

Prog gyno can have fluid leak when squeezed

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
StephenC said:

Paddy, at first no real way of knowing which is why you should add one compound at a time to gauge your reaction... Test, no gyno... Test + tren, itchy nips, then its prob the tren, make sense?

lol, can imagine about 200 roiders squeezing their nips now.

Don't worry, it's normal if you are a bit turned on!

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
StephenC said:

Iv used test alone running an AI and had no probs.

Il be using ripblend 225

75mg drostanolone

75mg test acetate

75mg tren acetate

will be taking 5ml a week so can i presume if any gyno that its from the tren?

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
is there not the possibility that running higher dose of test (dont know your cycle history) could cause the gyno over a low dose of test. Or does it not matter about the dose, if your going to get it then you will get it.

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
is there not the possibility that running higher dose of test (dont know your cycle history) could cause the gyno over a low dose of test. Or does it not matter about the dose, if your going to get it then you will get it.
iv been fine at 800mg, but i think the higher the dose then the more likely to get it i would be. i will be on just over 1g a week however that is a mixture of test and tren.

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
StephenC said:

well i have never used all in the same cycle but this will be my next blast with a few orals

just thought id add that as i cant wait! lol

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I can't really tell you if B6 works, I started taking extra B6 for its metabolisation of amino acids then I did test tren and mast, but have had no issues so why change anything! I take it if or if not on cycle, if it stops prolactin build up, bonus.....

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
lol, can imagine about 200 roiders squeezing their nips now.

Don't worry, it's normal if you are a bit turned on!
Just dont let Mrs Wee know she goes bonkers for it:lol:

paddy86 said:
Iv used test alone running an AI and had no probs.

Il be using ripblend 225

75mg drostanolone

75mg test acetate

75mg tren acetate

will be taking 5ml a week so can i presume if any gyno that its from the tren?
Yup, should be if your fine with test, there's an equal amount of mast in there too which is a decent anti-e in intself so i dont foresee any issues

big_jim_87 said:
well i have never used all in the same cycle but this will be my next blast with a few orals

just thought id add that as i cant wait! lol
I love it Jim, just adjust dose, oral usage and peps and its like the most versatile combo ive ever used... Just need to get me some mast:thumbup1:

freddee said:
I can't really tell you if B6 works, I started taking extra B6 for its metabolisation of amino acids then I did test tren and mast, but have had no issues so why change anything! I take it if or if not on cycle, if it stops prolactin build up, bonus.....
hmm, what sorta doseage are you using for these effects on amino's etc?

·
Getting Freaky!
7,522 Posts
StephenC said:
Just dont let Mrs Wee know she goes bonkers for it:lol:

Yup, should be if your fine with test, there's an equal amount of mast in there too which is a decent anti-e in intself so i dont foresee any issues

I love it Jim, just adjust dose, oral usage and peps and its like the most versatile combo ive ever used... Just need to get me some mast:thumbup1:

hmm, what sorta doseage are you using for these effects on amino's etc?
will use a high dose of each some thing like 1.5-2g test 6-800mg tren 6-800mg mast a few blasts of dbol er n there with peps at a modest dose

·
Team Weeman(TM)
1,848 Posts
big_jim_87 said:
will use a high dose of each some thing like 1.5-2g test 6-800mg tren 6-800mg mast a few blasts of dbol er n there with peps at a modest dose
Sounds good mate, how does that test dose compare to your usual?

I would maybe be tempted to up the mast slightly.... Just going by what the big green fella says:thumbup1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.