UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get rid of this. I think I need to learn I won't like any fruit flavoured proteins!! Got it yesterday and had literally 2 shakes from it but cannot bare the taste with water and 2nd attempt with sweetener added made it insanely sickly for me lol.

Open to any offers, dont fancy trying with milk as don't want the carbs. PM me if interested, can't even bare to look at the stuff the thought of going through all that tub!! lol

Lucinda

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Luce88 said:
Need to get rid of this. I think I need to learn I won't like any fruit flavoured proteins!! Got it yesterday and had literally 2 shakes from it but cannot bare the taste with water and 2nd attempt with sweetener added made it insanely sickly for me lol.

Open to any offers, dont fancy trying with milk as don't want the carbs. PM me if interested, can't even bare to look at the stuff the thought of going through all that tub!! lol

Lucinda
You can be PM'd lol....

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
serious? settings or will my account have been deactivated or something for being unused for so long? Just searched it out my email to be able to bloody login again haha

·
Newbie Trainer
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh right that would make sense then for my my inbo says I have 1 message of my 0 allowed bo with the welcome one haha. If anyone wants the tub post up on here & I'll sort it through email. Desperate to get rid of this stuff and get my optimum back to never complain about their flavours again!! Maybe could of force chugged half the size but what a mistake ordering that big beast lol though different opinions & tastes..!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.