UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've decided to cancel the gym membership, and get some equipment at home. I've seen this bench: Jetstream MM300 FID Utility Bench

Has anyone had any experience of it? I can't seem to find any info on the company Jet Stream, no reviews apart from what's on powerhouse's page.

I'm looking for a good bench with incline/decline. I have a squat rack, I just need a bench. This has preacher pad, and legs attachment which I thought was a bonus. I can't find much with these add-ons for this price. Any advice appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Hi,

I've decided to cancel the gym membership, and get some equipment at home. I've seen this bench: Jetstream MM300 FID Utility Bench

Has anyone had any experience of it? I can't seem to find any info on the company Jet Stream, no reviews apart from what's on powerhouse's page.

I'm looking for a good bench with incline/decline. I have a squat rack, I just need a bench. This has preacher pad, and legs attachment which I thought was a bonus. I can't find much with these add-ons for this price. Any advice appreciated.
Honestly, looks s**t.

If you want to train at home full time, I'd recommend you spend a bit more. If you want a utility bench, I recommend the ATX column bench (previously Megatec). Can be bought from the gym revolution.

It will wear better, won't wobble, be more comfortable and will last longer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts