UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Having recently come off a 3 month cut to my current condition ( first picture on the left is from 2 years ago):

View attachment 210394 View attachment 210395

Had some really good results using DG meds, keeping my diet consistent and training fooking hard.
Last cycle was:
420 tren ace
600 Sus
300 mast

Really Enjoyed the Tren A all the way up until week 10 when sides were stating to get the best of me (lack of sleep being the main one) ended up running it for 12 weeks in the end and then knocking it on the head and switching over to TNPP400 (loved this stuff).

I’ve been cruising on 250 a week for 6 weeks, Just about to start my bulk gradually adding size on ( in the correct way) up until March next year. I’ll be adjusting my calories to suit and once I’ve got bloods back and they’re all good, I’ll be commencing my next blast:p
Having recently come off a 3 month cut to my current condition ( first picture on the left is from 2 years ago):

Had some really good results using DG meds, keeping my diet consistent and training fooking hard.
Last cycle was:
420 tren ace
600 Sus
300 mast

Really Enjoyed the Tren A all the way up until week 10 when sides were stating to get the best of me (lack of sleep being the main one) ended up running it for 12 weeks in the end and then knocking it on the head and switching over to TNPP400 (loved this stuff).

I’ve been cruising on 250 a week for 6 weeks, Just about to start my bulk gradually adding size on ( in the correct way) up until March next year. I’ll be adjusting my calories to suit and once I’ve got bloods back and they’re all good, I’ll be commencing my next blast:p
Haven't posted on here on ages as I'm never really online much but thought I'd reply to this.

Thats a really good transformation there mate well done for achieving it.

Can definitely tell alot lf dedication and discipline went into that.

Job well done mate, alot of guys start a cut and they only last a month lol.

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
So just to confirm, you're an idiot and there's no point in talking to you?
Whats this new trend of putting a question mark at the end of every fcuking sentence all about? The above is a ‘statement’ NOT a ‘question’.
I’ve seen this quite a few times lately and it’s getting right under my foreskin????

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Whats this new trend of putting a question mark at the end of every fcuking sentence all about? The above is a ‘statement’ NOT a ‘question’.
I’ve seen this quite a few times lately and it’s getting right under my foreskin????
That's how all the yuppies and vegans talk, mate. With an annoying upwards inflection at the end of every sentence, trying to sound American like some sort of hipster twat.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Good progress, well done.

I smell a lack of free-weight squats and deadlifts however.

The gear use also seems very excessive to me tbh but it's not my money.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
The tan also makes a positive difference. Everyone looks better with a tan.
The quality of his progress would still be quite clear regardless of a tan.

I am tanned 365 days of the year, somewhere between boot polish and charcoal yet my gains would look just as visible to the naked eye whether I was or wasn't.
(tan does help I know, why else would lads at shows use as much as they do)

My next bit isn't aimed at you Chicken Boy but I find it rather funny or should I say sad that a place where men and brothers of iron are meant to come on and encourage or help others have now changed into a place of such negativity and nit picking.

It wasn't like this years ago online and we wonder why so many decent members now no longer frequent them.

The OP has worked his backside off and lived off much lower calories compared to many of us (which isn't easy) came on here to share his happiness and progress, had the balls to actually post up pictures of himself which so many few even do on here these days, all for his bulk blast and doses of gear to be scrutinised and the use of a sun bed highlighted.

Instead of pointing these things out we should be pointing out the new frame he is clearly carrying or the massive improvements on his delts and asking what he has been doing on push day too see such improvements.

That's what forums were like years ago, people wanted to learn and share and they asked the right questions not irrelevant ones or unhelpful remarks.

Come on lads......Let's get posting your progress pictures up today, No tans, No certain lighting and TRT or less cycle pictures only.

Danny

·
Not a Newbie Trainer
1,446 Posts

I am tanned 365 days of the year, somewhere between boot polish and charcoal yet my gains would look just as visible to the naked eye whether I was or wasn't.

My next bit isn't aimed at you Chicken Boy but I find it rather funny or should I say sad that a place where men and brothers of iron are meant to come on and encourage or help others have now changed into a place of such negativity and nit picking.

It wasn't like this years ago online and we wonder why so many decent members now no longer frequent them.

The OP has worked his backside off and lived off much lower calories compared to many of us (which isn't easy) came on here to share his happiness and progress, had the balls to actually post up pictures of himself which so many few even do on here these days, all for his bulk blast and doses of gear to be scrutinised and the use of a sun bed highlighted.

Instead of pointing these things out we should be pointing out the new frame he is clearly carrying or the massive improvements on his delts and asking what he has been doing on push day too see such improvements.

That's what forums were like years ago, people wanted to learn and share and they asked the right questions not irrelevant ones or unhelpful remarks.

Come on lads......Let's get posting your progress pictures up today, No tans, No certain lighting and TRT or less cycle pictures only.

Danny
Danny, you’re a fukin legend mate 👏💪👊

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice work, Ive been cutting for 3.5 months. Fat is slowly coming off, but I have no muscle to speak of.
How low of BF do you go to before you decide to start adding muscle?

·
Registered
43 Posts

Danny
Bloody hell mate you do go on a bit don’t you!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well you know, we don’t all use as harsh of a drug such as DNP as a shit diet controller do we!
I think you look good Harry, you’re in a great position to add some muscle in the areas lacking it. That’s not an insult! We can always improve.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts

Last cycle was:
420 tren ace
600 Sus
300 mast

Awesome mate , nice one !

41 - 57 of 57 Posts