UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Have to agree with some of the posts above after actually reading the op properly.

whether you were bulking or whatever, you don’t need nearly 1.5g gear with the use of multiple compounds at your level, that’s not a dig but take it as you wish as you no doubt will. You could have done that on low dose test alone

Where do you go in a year or two’s time? Just doesn’t leave much room does it. Unless you wanna be running 2g plus cycles all the time

This is actually intended as a constructive post before all the back patters and high fivers jump on me for negativity.

Sometimes a reality check doesn’t go a miss. You can’t put a price on your health

·
Registered
34 Posts
You what???!!!!! What exactly are you looking at you tool???
I'm looking at the pics, you numpty. And this should be clear from my first comment but I'll make it clear for you, I can see change, but the totality of the change is impossible to know due to the poor pic choice.

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
I'm looking at the pics, you numpty. And this should be clear from my first comment but I'll make it clear for you, I can see change, but the totality of the change is impossible to know due to the poor pic choice.
Actually pal I’ve just had a another look at the pics and you’re right.
If Diane Abbot had stood next to Charlize Theron in the two different light settings they’d have been impossible to tell apart!
Beellllllleeeeennnnddddd!!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Actually pal I’ve just had a another look at the pics and you’re right.
If Diane Abbot had stood next to Charlize Theron in the two different light settings they’d have been impossible to tell apart!
Beellllllleeeeennnnddddd!!!!
So just to confirm, you're an idiot and there's no point in talking to you?

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
So just to confirm, you're an idiot and there's no point in talking to you?
Ffs, what a boring cnut! I think you can pick up a personality quite cheap on
eBay at the mo. Shall I have a look for you and ping you the link brohomo ?

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
I remember when you first joined the forum mate, You wasn't much to look at (No offence) but you clearly knew your stuff.

To see the difference in your pictures now is brilliant to be honest and is testament to your sheer graft and dedication/discipline that you have applied day in - day out.

People often assume it is the gear doing all the work but those who actually train and do this as a way of life will know that it is merely the icing on the cake, It takes blood and guts and often many sacrifices.

Look forward to the updates come March as you start to pack on the lbs now.

Keep it up @Wildkid and good to see you back (y)

Danny

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
It's impossible to see the actual change as you've taken the before pic in different lighting, without a pump, and without flexing. I think it's best to keep everything the same so that the only difference will be in the physique.
Yeah your right. All lighting that.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
It's impossible to see the actual change as you've taken the before pic in different lighting, without a pump, and without flexing. I think it's best to keep everything the same so that the only difference will be in the physique.
Do you think his c0ck has shrunk from all the drugs or is that the lighting?

well done Wildkid you’ve put some effort in and you can clearly see the rewards. You don’t need that amount of drugs for a cut as been already said though.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Do you think his c0ck has shrunk from all the drugs or is that the lighting?

well done Wildkid you’ve put some effort in and you can clearly see the rewards. You don’t need that amount of drugs for a cut as been already said though.
Thanks mate (y)

I’ve only been cutting on 250 sustanon mate, that was on a blast when I was in a surplus.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I'm just hear eating popcorn waiting for the next insult to be thrown :ROFLMAO: defo some good changes fella but your bulk was a lot of gear, i see this way too often. With that amount of gear i'd expect someone competing at a high level, unless your genetics are very poor. Just constructive criticism.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
So 250 Sust is too much for a cut? He's said multiple times that he was cutting on 250 Sust, the other stuff was for his bulking phase

Does nobody read?

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
So 250 Sust is too much for a cut? He's said multiple times that he was cutting on 250 Sust, the other stuff was for his bulking phase

Does nobody read?
So the before pic was on all that gear then? And the last pic was on just sust.

Yeah ok then

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
So the before pic was on all that gear then? And the last pic was on just sust.

Yeah ok then
I did state that photo is from a couple of years ago.

I bulked on that cycle yes, the cut was a cruise dose of 250mg.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts