UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having recently come off a 3 month cut to my current condition ( first picture on the left is from 2 years ago):

B8FC7C00-FDA8-4F1E-87CD-5FE1179F357E.jpeg
74D06431-AB31-43FE-9D69-5F30D74C622C.jpeg

Had some really good results using DG meds, keeping my diet consistent and training fooking hard.
Last cycle was:
420 tren ace
600 Sus
300 mast

Really Enjoyed the Tren A all the way up until week 10 when sides were stating to get the best of me (lack of sleep being the main one) ended up running it for 12 weeks in the end and then knocking it on the head and switching over to TNPP400 (loved this stuff).

I’ve been cruising on 250 a week for 6 weeks, Just about to start my bulk gradually adding size on ( in the correct way) up until March next year. I’ll be adjusting my calories to suit and once I’ve got bloods back and they’re all good, I’ll be commencing my next blast:p

·
Premium Member
4,422 Posts
I thought you’d died brohomo!!! Good to see you back.
Hooooooooge difference there mate. Proper dedication right there to a strict diet. I wish I had the willpower to do the same. I’m just a lazy old fcuk these days .
Hopefully the DG will work some magic on me without having to train or cut the cals!

·
Getting HUGE!
4,494 Posts
The cut I was just running 250 sus per week on a cruise. That cycle was whilst I was on a bulk.
Ok sorry, its just you said you have been cruising for 6 weeks, so I assumed you were on a blast beforehand.

So you were on Sust 250mg per week for the 3 month cut and then been cruising on 250mg for last 6 weeks?

·
So it seems a Human had been rather injured by a k
9,332 Posts
It's impossible to see the actual change as you've taken the before pic in different lighting, without a pump, and without flexing. I think it's best to keep everything the same so that the only difference will be in the physique.
I think you need to go to spec savers or at the very least Barnard Castle

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Difference is night and day. Really decent progress there and a perfect starting point for adding some tissue.

Crazy how much width to your shoulders you have added on a cut. Fcuking impressive to be honest
Agreed, nice steady period of growth now to pack some clay on. Huge difference from when you started out.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Have to agree with some of the posts above after actually reading the op properly.

whether you were bulking or whatever, you don’t need nearly 1.5g gear with the use of multiple compounds at your level, that’s not a dig but take it as you wish as you no doubt will. You could have done that on low dose test alone

Where do you go in a year or two’s time? Just doesn’t leave much room does it. Unless you wanna be running 2g plus cycles all the time

This is actually intended as a constructive post before all the back patters and high fivers jump on me for negativity.

Sometimes a reality check doesn’t go a miss. You can’t put a price on your health

1 - 20 of 54 Posts