UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
So just wanted this here for information purposes mainly, two pre steroid blood panels completely natural (taken a year apart) one 12 weeks in to my first ever cycle.

I've been using only 300mg split into twice a week pins, and bloods taken before my morning injection. So 4 days without taken anything. I'm also taking no ancillaries and the only negative sides I've had are acne on the back and shoulders. Font Screenshot Rectangle Number Parallel
Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device Rectangle

Rectangle Font Screenshot Electronic device Technology

Attachments

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
30.2 is amazingly high for natty

how old are you mate?

and what was your HDL / LDL post cycle?
I'm 40 first bloods were taken two years ago though. Post cycle? I'm still taking this now, just did bloods 12 weeks in. HDL/LDL before attached.

Colorfulness Font Rectangle Screenshot Technology

Attachments

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
So just wanted this here for information purposes mainly, two pre steroid blood panels completely natural (taken a year apart) one 12 weeks in to my first ever cycle.

I've been using only 300mg split into twice a week pins, and bloods taken before my morning injection. So 4 days without taken anything. I'm also taking no ancillaries and the only negative sides I've had are acne on the back and shoulders. View attachment 195399 View attachment 195401

View attachment 195403
How are you feeling estrogen wise out of interest any water retention etc? I get about the same e2 off 300mg test doesn't feel to great for me

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How are you feeling estrogen wise out of interest any water retention etc? I get about the same e2 off 300mg test doesn't feel to great for me
I haven't noticed any real issue with water retention, but this is my first time so maybe I'm missing them. What should I be looking for? I've been paranoid about the nipples but so far seem ok. Considering half an arimidex now I've seen how high oestrogen is.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I haven't noticed any real issue with water retention, but this is my first time so maybe I'm missing them. What should I be looking for? I've been paranoid about the nipples but so far seem ok. Considering half an arimidex now I've seen how high oestrogen is.
If you feel great then I'd leave it IMO your test is over 5x the ref range your e2 3x the ref range. That ratio may be good for you. Libido erections etc all good?

water retention easiest to notice with sock marks and I always notice a puffy jawline/cheeks. Like your about 10lbs fatter than you really are

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you feel great then I'd leave it IMO your test is over 5x the ref range your e2 3x the ref range. That ratio may be good for you. Libido erections etc all good?

water retention easiest to notice with sock marks and I always notice a puffy jawline/cheeks. Like your about 10lbs fatter than you really are
Libido and erections very good. My cheeks might be a bit puffier than normal but no one else has picked up on it yet. If I take half an arimidex whats the worst case scenario? Just to try it and see how I feel etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.