UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been "off" for a good 12-18 months cruising on some old test. What good labs are about now? Looking for some test, eq/primo and maybe some tren..

·
Registered
29 Posts
And me mate, I had good experience with Sis labs 2017>> then had to move to others heard Intex was their new label thought it was solid info so spent a few hundred and it was all rubbish, but because we don't want to believe we've pissed hundreds up the wall we keep pinning.

Absutely no gear in them, pip was horrendous I know people throw around "argh pip from hell" etc I'm not a fan of exaggeration but this was genuine bad I work on site and had to stay off.

Reckon those who made it put some s**t in mix to mess us up as I was really lethargic, brain was sluggish and had a unwell feeling like indigestion whilst pinning it. .

Has anyone used lab Advar?

Cheers.

·
The future depends on what you do today
14,328 Posts
And me mate, I had good experience with Sis labs 2017>> then had to move to others heard Intex was their new label thought it was solid info so spent a few hundred and it was all rubbish, but because we don't want to believe we've pissed hundreds up the wall we keep pinning.

Absutely no gear in them, pip was horrendous I know people throw around "argh pip from hell" etc I'm not a fan of exaggeration but this was genuine bad I work on site and had to stay off.

Reckon those who made it put some s**t in mix to mess us up as I was really lethargic, brain was sluggish and had a unwell feeling like indigestion whilst pinning it. .

Has anyone used lab Advar?

Cheers.
Advar is decent

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
Rohm seem to get more negative feedback than ever since they changed labels/owner

From crippling pip from test e which should never happen, to low scores on blood tests

I'd avoid personally but each to their own

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Using pharmacom Test E & Primo atm, rate both highly, they are a bit more expensive than elsewhere but never had bad gear from them.

·
Newbie Trainer
517 Posts
Inone , triumph , dimensions (oils) , new lab going around called Bullion Pharma but not had any experience with this.

·
Gym Addict
2,605 Posts
Been "off" for a good 12-18 months cruising on some old test. What good labs are about now? Looking for some test, eq/primo and maybe some tren..
I have used and using the below. I have tested my testosterone levels on each one of them when I've been on trt and blast and they are all dosed correctly. You just have to find out which one works best for you in regards to oils and better reputation

DG dosed correctly

SG dosed correctly

nexus dosed correctly

1 - 20 of 41 Posts