UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Depends what you mean by fake, is it real bayer or is it actually proviron, i've used their prov recently, looked identical and i could tell straight away it was prov, always makes me arsey but with the sex drive of a thousand men.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha well that latter side effect is what I'm after - never taken it before.
Started yesterday at 25mg per day. Guess I'm not bothered whether it's genuine pharma or a knock off as long as it has the active ingredient in.
How long before you normally feel the effects? (appreciate it's likely highly individual)

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Personally i'd take 50mg split morning and pm but i do feel the effect of 25mg, give it a week to start working its magic, if you feel nothing in that time its either chalk or highly underdosed. What are you running along side it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok thank you - appreciate that. Will give it a week and them bump it to 50mg for a further week.

Just alongside a TRT dose of 130mg week of Rohm Tri-test and 250iu HCG x 2 per week - so not a cycle.

Libido has been absent and total t lowish (10 - 11nmol/) since brief SSRI use years ago. This, and specifically the Proviron, is an attempt to address that 🤞

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
I'm assuming those levels were when you weren't on trt? Proviron can also keep e2 in check, especially on a trt dose like that, and HCG can raise e2 a bit so the prov should be a nice add to the protocol, just keep an eye on your diet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, they were without being on TRT. I've actually been on TRT briefly before, to try and resolve this this: for about seven months and at varying doses with levels from 17nmol/l right up to 40nmol/l.

There was no benefit to libido that time, but I didn't have Proviron in the mix. I've since read some anecdotal accounts of people using Provision to correct post SSRI / post Finastride issues with some success. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Yes, they were without being on TRT. I've actually been on TRT briefly before, to try and resolve this this: for about seven months and at varying doses with levels from 17nmol/l right up to 40nmol/l.

There was no benefit to libido that time, but I didn't have Proviron in the mix. I've since read some anecdotal accounts of people using Provision to correct post SSRI / post Finastride issues with some success. Fingers crossed.
I'm assuming you kept e2 levels in check also while going through that trt stage, as that could play a big part in why your mojo was gone, i know ssri's can really **** it up, and i don't know in detail why so can't help on that front but i think once you find your way you should be sound bud.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes e2 was good for the most part (bit elevated while I was at the top of that range).
There seems to be a whole host of people with post SSRI issues - NHS largely don't want to know so left experimenting like this.
Appreciate the advice mate. Will update how it goes.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Yes e2 was good for the most part (bit elevated while I was at the top of that range).
There seems to be a whole host of people with post SSRI issues - NHS largely don't want to know so left experimenting like this.
Appreciate the advice mate. Will update how it goes.
There are some anti depressants that don't effect libido, as my gym buddy has been down this route and he ended up settling with trazadone and he wished he'd tried it sooner, no libido issues, or dysfunctional issues whatsoever, anyway i think prov should help matter bud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts