UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Yep watched them all!! and bought them, even bought Razor too :thumb: Great series, gritty, violent sometimes chilling, its a different product to the original series and aimed at a more mature audience.

SD

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
cant beat the old ones...that was the boll*x,when i was a kid watching that...it was all real...no CGI...and the best thing,is it was fresh...you never saw it before...with only 4 channels to choose from...nowadays...kids ben brought up proper spoilt for choice...and everything is the same basically...CGI,few big boobs and some shooting n explosions...dont think they have real people in shows today,do they!!!!!

i like dexter as a new show...but thats me...and i'm a touch older than some the young chaps on here!!!!

its all sex,drugs and gay people nowadays...no offence!!!

i hate to say...but kids are generally more lazy and watch more TV today anyway...more gadgets,less exercise...spoilt and all wanna be famous instead of doing any hard work or education anymore???

ooops,gone off the issue...new glactica looks ok...prefer the old one!!!!

·
Gym Addict
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Season 4 has been announced as the last season, due to the writers strike so far only up to season 4 episode 10 has been shown, they are going to finish it off again in January

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.