UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm a pub manager, and a non-smoker/vapor, I still remember the horrendous days when smoking inside was allowed. Whilst i would be for it being banned all together as Tonysco says we can't give the customers anymore reason not to visit. I just wish smokers would learn to use the ashtrays provided on the table rather than the floor!

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
I'm a pub manager, and a non-smoker/vapor, I still remember the horrendous days when smoking inside was allowed. Whilst i would be for it being banned all together as Tonysco says we can't give the customers anymore reason not to visit. I just wish smokers would learn to use the ashtrays provided on the table rather than the floor!
I always thought the ashtrays were just for when the floor is full.

·
Banned
522 Posts
No,

Pubs are struggling enough without giving consumers another reason to avoid them.
Most pubs are shite…Shitty cheap lager that's been sat in a barrel for three months and junk food! Good bloody riddance. Most basically help alcoholics be alcoholics for a profit.

·
Gym Addict
4,239 Posts
How can you ban smoking outside the pub? If they say you can't smoke within 6 feet of the door they will just congregate 6 feet away. If you say 12 feet they will just smoke 12 feet away.

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Most pubs are shite…Shitty cheap lager that's been sat in a barrel for three months and junk food! Good bloody riddance. Most basically help alcoholics be alcoholics for a profit.
I don't think they'll fuel alcoholics to expensive for them. Most alcoholics get there own drink. £80 to get pissed in a pub or £14 for a 700ml bottle of whiskey or whatever at home.

·
Banned
522 Posts
I don't think they'll fuel alcoholics to expensive for them. Most alcoholics get there own drink. £80 to get pissed in a pub or £14 for a 700ml bottle of whiskey or whatever at home.
Alcoholics are the pubs meal ticket…many different types of alcoholics not just paralytic everyday.

·
Premium Member
12,461 Posts
Hospital where my wife works has banned smoking and vaping on the entire site. You can still park your filthy diesel car on the car park though, so it's all good.

·
Banned
522 Posts
That's the thing. Iv gotten help and not drank for nearly 4 weeks and literally hardly any of the people on forums that I got help from would use the pub for there drinks. It would be to expensive. Most people in pubs are people that go once or twice a week. You don't half waffle s**t on here
I know people that have had legs amputated from drinking due to diabetes…IN THE fu**ing PUB EVERYDAY.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts