UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the topic header....what do you all think of Balkan gear in 2021?

It rates very highly with all the EU sources I've known and trusted for a decade but my head is starting to spin now with all this current chatter about good/bad UGL brands in the UK at the moment.

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,422 Posts
Never used anything apart from there clen and that was good, not seen variety on uk market problem down to the difficulties of getting it in.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never used anything apart from there clen and that was good, not seen variety on uk market problem down to the difficulties of getting it in.
EU imports are becoming a problem for sure recently (my sources said that too).
Last cycle I ran was all Balkan (long time ago) and everything did what it was supposed to do (test/deca/dbol/oxy/adex/nolva/clomid etc) so I personally trust the brand.

I'm about to get back on a cycle with their Test/Tren after a long lay-off but it just seems a bit strange to me that nobody on this forum seems to even be talking about Balkan when it's so highly rated with my EU contacts.

Reactions: sohamboy20

·
Looking Freaky
1,774 Posts

It rates very highly with all the EU sources I've known and trusted for a decade but my head is starting to spin now with all this current chatter about good/bad UGL brands in the UK at the moment.
Best lab out there, that Spectrum and noveaux are Best of the best

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
39 Posts

Have you ever heard of these would you trust ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
They stopped producing most of the gear a few weeks/month ago. Other than Test and Deca I believe they will not be producing other steroid compounds.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They stopped producing most of the gear a few weeks/month ago. Other than Test and Deca I believe they will not be producing other steroid compounds.
Who has stopped producing? Balkan? or the other labs that got mentioned in this topic (Spectrum and noveaux) ???

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Balkan. Stopped most steroids other than Test and Deca.
Interesting. I'll have to chat to some of my sources about this.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Balkan. Stopped most steroids other than Test and Deca.
I thought you were talking shit when you made this comment but after checking with some of my EU sources it appears that you are in fact correct. Not sure if they've actually stopped all other steroids yet but they are going to very soon apparently. You seem "clued up" about Balkan so do have any other useful info about "why" they are stopping all other steroids but test/deca or going to be continued?

Supplies of all Balkan products should remain strong with some trusted sources for a while though and "SP and Vermodje" are now moving up the ranks as 2nd best in those circles.

What's your view on SP and Vermodje? (i've used vermodje dbols a few times a long time ago and they were good but no other products from their range).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts