UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone suffer from lower back pain after starting cycle ? Anyone know what the cause is and if there is any way to avoid this.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
It's lower back pumps mate. Short of stopping your cycle, there's not much you can do about it

You on Dbol by any chance?

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No oxys lol, only 3 days in when they started as well. No chance of stoping lol.Have just been talking at the gym thinking what is the actual cause

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
People say to increase water intake and eat bananas to ease the pumps a little.

I do plenty of both and still get pretty bad lower back pumps.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Sylar said:
People say to increase water intake and eat bananas to ease the pumps a little.

I do plenty of both and still get pretty bad lower back pumps.
Iv'e never found anything that helps, wish i could.

·
Looking Freaky
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Il give the bananas a try thanx. Just had 3 months off the gear and had almost forgotten bout them now cant even wash a plate without getting them:lol: :lol:

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
I had them really bad at the beginning of my var cycle.

Used to drive me nuts.

I've heard it suggested its a side effect of a high protein diet, and apparently you get a similar kind of thing on the Atkins diet.

I'm not sure about that but I found that once I started including a good oats breakfast in my diet instead of just protein and fruit they seemed to losen off, especially if I go for a run first thing.

Now at the end of the 3rd week in my cycle they're only noticable if I have to sit at a desk for an hour or so.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
I had them really bad at the beginning of my var cycle.

Used to drive me nuts.

I've heard it suggested its a side effect of a high protein diet, and apparently you get a similar kind of thing on the Atkins diet.

I'm not sure about that but I found that once I started including a good oats breakfast in my diet instead of just protein and fruit they seemed to losen off, especially if I go for a run first thing.

Now at the end of the 3rd week in my cycle they're only noticable if I have to sit at a desk for an hour or so.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
mars1960 said:
Iv'e never found anything that helps, wish i could.
Same here.. ive tried.. more water, taurine ,potassium more streaching. nothing help even a little bit

dbol and npp have me unable to walk the dog with out being in pain, dead lifts become a nightmare, my mate has an impreza and I couldnt sit in the small seats for long , he used to have to pull up and let me out to streach ..lol

no pain no gain eh?

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
yup i had to stop my dbol because of them i couldnt barely move halfway thru a training session i was having to lie down flat on the floor during sets lol. To be honest im not going to use dbol in my future cycles due to this reason it was really stoppin me training.

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
hilly2008 said:
yup i had to stop my dbol because of them i couldnt barely move halfway thru a training session i was having to lie down flat on the floor during sets lol. To be honest im not going to use dbol in my future cycles due to this reason it was really stoppin me training.
Maybe what I was getting is different from the dbol sides.

I never had it that bad, mine was just a nagging ache, a bit like cramp but more of a dull pain than a stabbing type pain.

I also had major problems running, my lower legs would cramp up and the muscle would pump so bad I had to stop after only a mile or so. Usually I'm good for at least 5 miles on the road and much more on a treadmill.

I found stretching and walking the first half mile helped a lot and a big dose of carbs half an hour before my run.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
yup im the same mate after 13 mins of jogging i could barely move my calfs it sounds like the dbol to me. i droped mine a week n a bit ago and its much better now.

·
Gym Addict
240 Posts
I've bin having the same problem, havent actually stopped my dbol yet,just reduced it. Got some injectable on the way so that should be better :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts