UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys as you may know during my first cycle I was debating to extend it well I didn't took 6 weeks off but now back on due to a so called photoshoot plus to be honest will deal with recovery another time due to few personal reasons.

Well I know this is wrong but I have sent my deca back(as to temped to add it in and decided to run

Tbol 60mg for 5 weeks

Var 40mg for 5 weeks then 80 - 100mg thereafter ( got 4 tubs cheap as mate quit AAS )

I have also included a test dose 250 or 500mg and adex 0.5mg 3 times a week

For PCT I plan to run 500ui of HCG throughout cycle and few blast near the end, with clomid and nolva and low dose proviron

A mate also said I could add in GHRP - 6 and CJC or 4 uis HGH towards ends of cycle and thru pct as I plan to stay off long as I never had much break this time

I plan another 10 - 12 weeks any critique or changes apart from flaming me for going back on !!!

·
Banned
518 Posts
weeks 1-4 50mgs tbol ed

weeks 1-12 500mgs test ew

weeks 8-14(depending on test ester) 50-70mgs var ed

weeks 1-12 400 iu hcg every 4th day

not sure on the ghrp and cjc ,add hgh at the end of a cycle is a waste imo

adex on cycle at .25-.5mgs every other day.

·
Banned
518 Posts
so you have had 2 week off after your pct ,wernt even worth doing a pct really ,not good for your body recovering then jumping right back on but apart from that i would say this could be classed as a 2nd cycle.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
poker face said:
weeks 1-4 50mgs tbol ed

weeks 1-12 500mgs test ew

weeks 8-14(depending on test ester) 50-70mgs var ed

weeks 1-12 400 iu hcg every 4th day

not sure on the ghrp and cjc ,add hgh at the end of a cycle is a waste imo

adex on cycle at .25-.5mgs every other day.
Have you run this how did you find it? also why would the GHRP be a waste in PCT heard great things about it especially little tricks to help keep all gains, with a good pct, rest, training and the added extra of course

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
poker face said:
i said hgh is a waste mate ,not sure aboout ghrp as i dont know much about it

i have run the above cycle but ending with winny ,15lbs gain and 2% body fat drop.
Nice gains, I had winny didnt get on with it but think I was burnt out so cant blame the aas lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.