UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gym Addict
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently been cutting down for my holiday in 2 weeks time, I simply added 20 mins cardio (fast incline walking) to end of a weight session, however I am having trouble getting fat off my back.

(warning crap pose alerts)

Me and mates took some pics today to track progress and you can't notice excess fat on my front but it just doesn't seem to be shifting off my back....

Any specific exercises to get the last bit off round my lower back? I was thinking adding an extra 20 mins fasted cardio when I wake before i train weights. This would mean an average day runs like this though -

830: fasted cardio

9: eat big breakfast

10: lift weights

11: more cardio after weights

Is that too much cardio too close together? I attached a pic of front and back so you can see the comparison and where the fat stores. My waist is pretty slim at 31" but round my hips it is 33" so quite annoying! I'm tall aswell at 6'2 so I don't know if that makes any difference? Any input appreciated guys cheers

post-32951-143614194278_thumb.jpg

post-32951-14361419428_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Looking good mate, you're very lean. May be disappointing but it might just be genetic. IMO, it's not worth worrying about as you look good. Try another post when you're leaning forward as it could be the pose of you leaning back making the 'fat' squeeze together. We're nitpicking here though!

·
united>england
1,087 Posts
i have that same problem however i dont think u need to worry too much mate u look lean prob look better than 98% on the beech so dont beat urself up over something so small.try a bit more cardio see if that helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.