UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,718 Posts
Lee is one of my favourite bodybuilders. No doubt he has both superb genetics AND a literal lifetime of devotion to the game.

I personally think by the looks that he also found a whiff of gear around 17/18 years of age in the video and I also doubt he gets by on a few half grams on prep as some would believe.

Let's keep it real.

Awsome buider seems a top bloke too

·
Rebuild in progress!
151 Posts
Man that just ****es me off, his wee mum has bigger arms than me and Lee at 17 would destroy me! Lee has been one of my favorite bodybuilders for a long time and i love the way he calls it as he sees it, definetely not a brown noser!

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
Impressive, but I would say that genetics are important for any top sportsperson in any field.

I could train like Wayne Rooney, for as long as Wayne Rooney has been training, and still not get close to his natural abilities for his chosen sport. You could say the same about Linford Christie, Paula Radcliffe, even Michael Schumacker etc.

If only my genes were half as good as Lee Priest's I would be a very, very happy man :thumb:

Great vid btw, reps :)

·
Its ANCHORMAN not anchorlady
1,145 Posts
opqr306 said:
them are not wow gold and, Rodichev conversation with Rusanov oftentimes pain intone, in chief is too slaphappy wow powerleveling to own with the unit against apiece else. Whippy scalelike together, they felt wow accounts unable to tolerate, it was very huddled. In this way, a variety of factors came buy wow gold together, engagement is writer pointed, so Pavel Nikolayevich was a continuation crucial, said Rodichev cheap wow gold tattle privately with.
Wow, that makes total sense, I agree with what your saying ........... :lol:

·
Gym Addict
317 Posts
lee,s genetics aint all that, dont get me wrong hes a top bodybuilder but the guys not much taller than a dwarf!!! bet he would trade all his muscle for few inches in height lol

·
5,634 Posts
Mjc1 said:
lee,s genetics aint all that, dont get me wrong hes a top bodybuilder but the guys not much taller than a dwarf!!! bet he would trade all his muscle for few inches in height lol
He actually doesn't look that short in person.

Your statement is quite possibly this years winner for most idiotic statement:)

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
Mjc1 said:
i bet he wouldn't, he answered that question a few back.......feel free to feel like an ass...

·
Gym Addict
317 Posts
were would you be prepared to lose the 3 inches from??? how far would you go!!!

think you got my comment wrong dude, obviously lee is an awesome bb, but his height lets him down big time, i.e if he looked same condition an was 5'8" he would of been placed well higher than his best place (6th in olympia), i thats all i mean by his genetics aint bein all that

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
His height lets him down!!!! have you been into bodybuilding long bro?, i could name lots of shorter body builders who have beaten taller guys, it condition, quality, etc not how tall you are FFS

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.