UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Gym Addict
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A certain new pharma that has recently showed its head in the U.K set up by the same guys who ran E.F.P should be avoided like the plague . Horrible , crumbly orals that break down in your hands, bad communication , slow delivery or no delivery of products at all . If you want to keep your money or even maybe your health... Avoid .

·
Premium Member
3,577 Posts
veyron is a new lab that has come about as of late, claiming to of been running since 2004 i believe aslo, but no one has ever heard of them, im not sure if there linked just saying i know veyron is a new lab

·
Gym Addict
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is veyron pharma yes ( i don't know the rules on labs e.t.c so mods delete if neccesary ) They are related to e.f.p . They use the same oils that all smell very strong , there labelling is too similar to e.f.p to not be related to them , they only accept western union or moneygram and are just an all out shady unit . Be very cautious if dealing with them and my advice is avoid . I have no motive behind this just saying how it is and don't want to see people be ripped off .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.