UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,580 Posts
It exists, it's just completely blown out of proportion. Somehow we've arrived at the point where it is considered normal to lockdown healthy people for something that has like 0.2% death rate. What the fuᴄk happened to "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"?
"Death rate" is wrong, also you haven't factored in long term issues etc.

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,120 Posts
It exists, it's just completely blown out of proportion. Somehow we've arrived at the point where it is considered normal to lockdown healthy people for something that has like 0.2% death rate. What the fuᴄk happened to "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"?
Thats not quite true though, death rates vary by country and only a few are 0.2 or less.. death rates in Yemen are 19.5%, Peru 9% The death rate in the UK is 1.5% which on the face of it gives weight to your position however that 1.5% is after all the preventative measures that had been put in place.

You only need look at what this virus has done in places like Yemen to understand what it could do to a population if left to its own devices.

I hate the tories with a passion and i remain unvaccinated however given the numbers i dont think they had much choice when it came to Covid 19 prevention.

·
Gym Addict
3,120 Posts
@Scotsman1010
@vlb

It's so refreshing to hear two people with different ideas respectfully debating with each other on here for once.
All I know is that Phil Schneider said that this was going to happen 15 years ago and after telling everyone about what was going to happen that he was murdered by CIA. Since he went public Ive been counting the days knowing he was telling the truth. Infact I took it that serious I stocked up on testosterone and food and I made a bug out bag and I have a chemical war suit and respirator.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Judges now have to overrule ‘medical experts’ due to the complete suppression of the lifesaving Covid treatment Ivermectin.

Because it’s 30p a dose and not £300 Big Pharma and the Government are pretending it doesn’t exist.

If our profit based Covid solutions don’t work…let them die !

Even after he recovered the hospital still argued it was the wrong thing to do.

Another example that this isn't really about what's best for our health.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Yeah I don't get this whole Ivermectin thing, research isn't very good that it does much but it is cheap and safe so why is the media and govt so against it? Political or about money?. That whole smearing of Rogan was so f'ed up. Like saying he also took a liquid commonly given to pigs as well as used as a coolant in cars, obviously water.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,674 Posts
Yeah I don't get this whole Ivermectin thing, research isn't very good that it does much but it is cheap and safe so why is the media and govt so against it? Political or about money?. That whole smearing of Rogan was so f'ed up. Like saying he also took a liquid commonly given to pigs as well as used as a coolant in cars, obviously water.
Think it's the doses people are touting to treat covid that are the problem. So it's essentially giving to high a dose of a substance that's been proven not to help.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I think the pedalled view that Ivermectin isn’t effective is just another part of the suppression campaign.

Japan which is a very conservative country when it comes to their use of medications has authorised the use of Ivermectin for their citizens.

They apparently have had great success.

India and Mexico also used Ivermectin to great effect.

With regards is it political or about the money…it’s always about the money.

As previously posted Ivermectin has been used for 40 years and prescribed to roughly 4 billion people.

Due to that period of time it no longer carries a patent so can be made for pennies as a generic…so zero profit.

Merk the manufacturer labelled it as dangerous (has an impeccable 40 year safety record) just as they are about to release their Covid Ivermectin version 2 at hundreds of dollars per dose.

Pfizer have just released a version also.

Science/medicine only works when you allow all options to be put on the table to determine the best course of action.

This isn’t the case…only the profitable treatments are allowed on the table.

Pfizer are 38 Billion dollars deep just on the vaccines.

With that stream of revenue be assured that profit will come before your health.

The article proves that point perfectly.

Willing to let people die before they are willing to acknowledge there are other options than the vaccines.

Total agenda !

Rectangle Slope Plot Organism Font

·
Gym Addict
4,394 Posts
Think it's the doses people are touting to treat covid that are the problem. So it's essentially giving to high a dose of a substance that's been proven not to help.
It has been proven to help. The “new antivirals” being released by Merck, Pfizer etc at $300 a pill are just Ivermectin clones chemically altered enough to be re-patented. If Ivermectin=Steroids these new drugs are pro-hormones.

Why do you think Africa has had so few Covid deaths? A whole continent of people living in close quarters with little to no sanitation? No access to oxygen, ventilators etc? Less vaccine doses administered per person than the rest of the planet? Huge portions of the public malnourished, even starving to death?

·
Newbie Trainer
2,674 Posts
I think the pedalled view that Ivermectin isn’t effective is just another part of the suppression campaign.

Japan which is a very conservative country when it comes to their use of medications has authorised the use of Ivermectin for their citizens.

They apparently have had great success.

India and Mexico also used Ivermectin to great effect.

With regards is it political or about the money…it’s always about the money.

As previously posted Ivermectin has been used for 40 years and prescribed to roughly 4 billion people.

Due to that period of time it no longer carries a patent so can be made for pennies as a generic…so zero profit.

Merk the manufacturer labelled it as dangerous (has an impeccable 40 year safety record) just as they are about to release their Covid Ivermectin version 2 at hundreds of dollars per dose.

Pfizer have just released a version also.

Science/medicine only works when you allow all options to be put on the table to determine the best course of action.

This isn’t the case…only the profitable treatments are allowed on the table.

Pfizer are 38 Billion dollars deep just on the vaccines.

With that stream of revenue be assured that profit will come before your health.

The article proves that point perfectly.

Willing to let people die before they are willing to acknowledge there are other options than the vaccines.

Total agenda !

View attachment 212477
Could the drop in hospitalization be anything to do with the drop in infections, that came in the weeks prior to the peak in hospitalizations?

Slope Rectangle Font Parallel Plot

Find one decent study that made it through peer review without getting taken to pieces that says Ivermectin works. And explain if it's all about money why did the NHS team that was tasked to repurpose drugs that could help in the fight against covid, pick a cheap steriod that costs a few quid a course. Surly they should have picked an expensive one?

Why is nobody going on about HCQ I was being told last year that without a shadow of a doubt, that this was a miracle drug that would stop covid in it's tracks?

·
Newbie Trainer
2,674 Posts
It has been proven to help. The “new antivirals” being released by Merck, Pfizer etc at $300 a pill are just Ivermectin clones chemically altered enough to be re-patented. If Ivermectin=Steroids these new drugs are pro-hormones.

Why do you think Africa has had so few Covid deaths? A whole continent of people living in close quarters with little to no sanitation? No access to oxygen, ventilators etc? Less vaccine doses administered per person than the rest of the planet? Huge portions of the public malnourished, even starving to death?
You're falling into Mickey trap there. I want the results to be this, so I'll ignore all the variables.

·
Gym Addict
4,394 Posts
You're falling into Mickey trap there. I want the results to be this, so I'll ignore all the variables.

i

I don’t “want” the results to be anything.

I listed a whole bunch of variables all of which would suggest Africa should have more not less deaths.

Cases will be underreported in Africa as they aren’t mass testing people without symptoms, deaths won’t be massively underreported though.

The article you linked concentrates on obesity. If being a healthy weight is more effective at preventing death from covid (it is) why are we not having exercise and healthy diet forced upon us rather than vaccines?

Childhood obesity has risen at the fastest rate in history while we’ve been locking down and jabbing everyone, do you think this is a net positive?

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Some commentary/facts on Austria locking down the unvaccinated.

Anyone unvaccinated is apparently deemed too much of a danger to public health and is legally required to stay in their homes UNLESS for a few very specific reasons.

One of those reasons being to work.

So, if you are unvaccinated you are not deemed a significant health risk to your fellow man when you are working in a supermarket or serving coffee in a cafe, but when your shift finishes, at that point you are in fact an increased danger to your fellow vaccinated man.

You are then unable to mix with your vaccinated countrymen, and need to immediately go home and quarantine yourself.

For the greater good you know.

(All this being based on the premise that the reason for quarantining the unvaccinated is in fact they are a danger, and not some other reason)

101 - 114 of 114 Posts