UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Jeez is covid still a thing even with vaccines rolled out early? You think it would have turned into an endemic by now. Worlds longest pandemic going on right now. With no endemic just the way nature intended… being sarcastic. Cant believe it’s still classed as a pandemic. Spanish flu pandemic lasted between 1 and 2 years without a vaccine. Boring get old now

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,120 Posts
Coronavirus causes covid 19 so I believe it's relative, hence why I pointed it out. Without Coronavirus there'd be no covid 19

Given new data and studies are being released all the time, even the scientists are still learning. I could be wrong, you could be wrong. God knows
Noone is disagreeing that covid 19 is part of the coronavirus family.

I'm not sure if your trolling here or if you genuinely don't get how conversation flows.

I made a point about it being silly (imo) to take the position that because we couldn't find a vaccine for 'the common cold' we couldn't find a vaccine for "covid 19", I pointed out that the reason I felt it was silly was due to "the common cold" being 200 separate viruses with around 150 strains each compared to 'covid 19' which is 1 virus with 8 known strains.

You quoted me saying "covid isn't 1 virus".

It's like walking in on a bunch of people debating climate change and shouting 'I eat lego' and then leaving...

Not sure what your deal is mate but whatever it is I'm not at your level.

·
7,336 Posts

I'm not sure if your trolling here or if you genuinely don't get how conversation flows.

I made a point about it being silly (imo) to take the position that because we couldn't find a vaccine for 'the common cold' we couldn't find a vaccine for "covid 19", I pointed out that the reason I felt it was silly was due to "the common cold" being 200 separate viruses with around 150 strains each compared to 'covid 19' which is 1 virus with 8 known strains.

It's like walking in on a bunch of people debating climate change and shouting 'I eat lego' and then leaving...

Whatever. Why is it when someone disagrees with someone on here, they're labeled a troll? If that's what your going to say then just don't acknowledge me

·
7,336 Posts

There's 3 different viruses known so far causing this "pandemic" that the vaccine needs to work against. And no, your not my level. Good day

Font Darkness Screenshot Terrestrial plant Electric blue

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,120 Posts
Whatever. Why is it when someone disagrees with someone on here, they're labeled a troll? If that's what your going to say then just don't acknowledge me
I didn't call you a troll I said I "wasn't sure if you are trolling"

If you read the whole thread you will clearly see that there have been many disagreements on various numbers of things without anyone taking offence and actually the debate has been seen as pretty healthy with respect shown to each others point of view. ...

Then you turned up with your one liner "covid isn't one virus"

It was then pointed out to you ( quite respectfully) that the virus we were talking about (sars-cov-2/covid19) WAS one virus.

However I said to you if you could provide evidence to the contrary (ie that Sars-cov-2 wasn't one virus) then I would happily be corrected.

You replied to that with a link about the many different members of the coronavirus family in which it implicitly confirmed that Sars-cov-2 was 1 virus with around 8 variants....

I ask you to "correct me if I'm wrong" and you post me a link that backs up what I'm saying?

Confusing to say the least.

You jump into a conversation where people are discussing the vaccinations, transmissiblity of vaccinated people and government policy based on the data surrou ding these subjects and assert that the virus we are talking about is NOT 1 virus, when asked if you could provide a source for that you provide a link that confirms that the virus we are talking about IS 1 virus.... And you wonder why I thought you might be trolling.

There's 3 different viruses known so far causing this "pandemic" that the vaccine needs to work against. And no, your not my level. Good day

View attachment 212344
No there isnt

Sars-cov has been around since 2003 and has **** all to do with this pandemic.

Mers-cov has been around since 2012 and has **** all to do with this pandemic.

This pandemic has been caused by sars-cov-2. Which has been around since 2019....coincidentally since the start of this pandemic.

I don't know if you know you are doing it but Everytime you post a source it undermines your argument.

At least we can agree that we aren't operating on the same level,

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
I didn't call you a troll I said I "wasn't sure if you are trolling"

If you read the whole thread you will clearly see that there have been many disagreements on various numbers of things without anyone taking offence and actually the debate has been seen as pretty healthy with respect shown to each others point of view. ...

Then you turned up with your one liner "covid isn't one virus"

It was then pointed out to you ( quite respectfully) that the virus we were talking about (sars-cov-2/covid19) WAS one virus.

However I said to you if you could provide evidence to the contrary (ie that Sars-cov-2 wasn't one virus) then I would happily be corrected.

You replied to that with a link about the many different members of the coronavirus family in which it implicitly confirmed that Sars-cov-2 was 1 virus with around 8 variants....

I ask you to "correct me if I'm wrong" and you post me a link that backs up what I'm saying?

Confusing to say the least.

You jump into a conversation where people are discussing the vaccinations, transmissiblity of vaccinated people and government policy based on the data surrou ding these subjects and assert that the virus we are talking about is NOT 1 virus, when asked if you could provide a source for that you provide a link that confirms that the virus we are talking about IS 1 virus.... And you wonder why I thought you might be trolling.

No there isnt

Sars-cov has been around since 2003 and has **** all to do with this pandemic.

Mers-cov has been around since 2012 and has **** all to do with this pandemic.

This pandemic has been caused by sars-cov-2. Which has been around since 2019....coincidentally since the start of this pandemic.

I don't know if you know you are doing it but Everytime you post a source it undermines your argument.

At least we can agree that we aren't operating on the same level,
Mate he’s out of his depth with covid discussion

He’s only an expert in takeaway prices, so if you fancy a good debate on that he’s defo ya man

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,580 Posts
Imagine when you’re older and slowing down / dying. And you’re lying on your bed thinking about those 1-5 years you didn’t get vaccinated to prove a point and missed out on so much of what already is an incredibly short life.

·
Premium Member
1,734 Posts
Imagine when you’re older and slowing down / dying. And you’re lying on your bed thinking about those 1-5 years you didn’t get vaccinated to prove a point and missed out on so much of what already is an incredibly short life.
Imagine when you’re not so old and you’re dying in your bed prematurely, looking at the extra limbs you grew from an untested, experimental vaccination you took thinking you were clever and ahead of the game

Thinking, if only I was capable of seeing the bigger picture back then, and didn’t go for the jabs!!!

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,580 Posts
Imagine when you’re not so old and you’re dying in your bed prematurely, looking at the extra limbs you grew from an untested, experimental vaccination you took thinking you were clever and ahead of the game

Thinking, if only I was capable of seeing the bigger picture back then, and didn’t go for the jabs!!!
Hopefully an extra arm so I can blag another arm day 😂

·
Maximus Covidius
954 Posts
Austrian government are imbeciles. Mandatory vaccination? This goes beyond gestapo level kinda bullѕhit. What's their plan to force jab millions? Deploy the fuсking army? Concentration camps?

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
646 Posts
Austrian government are imbeciles. Mandatory vaccination? This goes beyond gestapo level kinda bullѕhit. What's their plan to force jab millions? Deploy the fuсking army? Concentration camps?
Well, the majority of the SS came from Austria, so I would say they have had plenty of past experience in all that....😏

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
646 Posts
I haven't read this thread, just this page, and I was thinking having a coffee and what has come to me is this:-

Austria make their money from skiing and that season is on it's way.... They have already been blamed for spreading the virus throughout Europe in early 2020, it was named the Hot Spot.... Skiers caught the virus there and took it home with them. Skiers were blamed for the upturn in cases in Cumbria.

Maybe Austria want a clean slate for the start of the skiing season, rake the cash in unhindered and all that.... Would not be surprised.....

·
Premium Member
618 Posts

Neil Oliver: Will we remain silent while such a dark tide slides ever closer to our own shores, one country at a time? Neil Oliver discusses Austria's decision to go into another lockdown.

The worldwide apathy as to what is happening right now, is pretty damned worrying.

·
7,336 Posts

Neil Oliver: Will we remain silent while such a dark tide slides ever closer to our own shores, one country at a time? Neil Oliver discusses Austria's decision to go into another lockdown.

The worldwide apathy as to what is happening right now, is pretty damned worrying.
We as a nation are cowards. We'll just bend over and let the government fcuk us and take our lunch money

·
Maximus Covidius
954 Posts
There was a good quote someone pasted here not too long ago.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” ― G. Michael Hopf

Guess which times we're in right now. Majority of men are pussies now, so yeah, they will bend over and take all the jabs.

The West is fuᴄked. It's just like the end of the Roman Empire. History keeps repeating itself and we just can't help it.

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,120 Posts
We as a nation are cowards. We'll just bend over and let the government fcuk us and take our lunch money
There was a good quote someone pasted here not too long ago.

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” ― G. Michael Hopf

Guess which times we're in right now. Majority of men are pussies now, so yeah, they will bend over and take all the jabs.

The West is fuᴄked. It's just like the end of the Roman Empire. History keeps repeating itself and we just can't help it.
Genuine question lads.

Do you believe that covid19 doesnt exist? or that the vaccines dont work?

Genuinely interested in hearing what your view is and how you got to that view.

btw just for the record i am not vaccinated so i have no dog in this fight/

·
Maximus Covidius
954 Posts
Genuine question lads.

Do you believe that covid19 doesnt exist? or that the vaccines dont work?

Genuinely interested in hearing what your view is and how you got to that view.

btw just for the record i am not vaccinated so i have no dog in this fight/
It exists, it's just completely blown out of proportion. Somehow we've arrived at the point where it is considered normal to lockdown healthy people for something that has like 0.2% death rate. What the fuᴄk happened to "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"?

81 - 100 of 114 Posts