UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Austria has unveiled plans to impose strict coronavirus curbs on the unvaccinated only - utter madness.

Austria and Netherlands set out stringent curbs to control Covid-19
https://on.ft.com/3qrseaS
Long gone are the ‘follow the science’ days eh.

Just went totally rogue now in their desperation to get people to submit.

No difference between the vaccinated & unvaccinated with regards catching or transmitting Covid.

So to implement a unvaccinated only lockdown..they are becoming more and more transparent by the day.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,571 Posts

No difference between the vaccinated & unvaccinated with regards catching or transmitting Covid.

So to implement a unvaccinated only lockdown..they are becoming more and more transparent by the day.
There is a difference. They transmit less. But let’s ignore facts and discuss what you think they’re trying to achieve? One world? New world order?

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,074 Posts

Not sure i agree with this mate, i believe you are less likely to transmit when vaccinated.

the thinking behind it though is this

1) mass breakout of covid in vaccinated people results in a few hospitalisations but in the main most folk will experience a slight 'flu' type ilness
2) mass breakout of covid in unvaccinated people results in hospitals being hammered again.

Thats how i understand it, i myself am not vaccinated, not because i am anti vax but for other reasons.

I can see the thinking behind it and despite it negatively affecting me i still think its the right thing to do, when smoking was banned in public spaces up here i was a smoker but despite the negative affect it would have on me (at the time) i still thought it was the right thing to do.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a difference. They transmit less. But let’s ignore facts and discuss what you think they’re trying to achieve? One world? New world order?
That they transmit less is based on flawed studies where they cherry pick the timelines. Vaccinated people transmit just as much as anyone else. I personally know 10+ Vaccinated people who have caught it and spread it to loads of people.
studies coming out now show that they don’t even prevent hospitalisation

This site is good for your alternative to the bbc et al:

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Not sure i agree with this mate, i believe you are less likely to transmit when vaccinated.

the thinking behind it though is this

1) mass breakout of covid in vaccinated people results in a few hospitalisations but in the main most folk will experience a slight 'flu' type ilness
2) mass breakout of covid in unvaccinated people results in hospitals being hammered again.

Thats how i understand it, i myself am not vaccinated, not because i am anti vax but for other reasons.

I can see the thinking behind it and despite it negatively affecting me i still think its the right thing to do, when smoking was banned in public spaces up here i was a smoker but despite the negative affect it would have on me (at the time) i still thought it was the right thing to do.
As previously posted the Israel situation goes to show that vaccination does not lessen transmission.

This is the problem they have.

They can tell you the efficacy numbers all day long…but can’t explain away situations like that.

Do not listen to what they say SHOULD happen…look at what actually happens.

That’s where you’ll see how efficacious it really is.

Agreed on the hospitalisation aspect of the vaccine if it does in fact actually make a difference.

We’re back to what should have been done right from the beginning though.

The influx at the hospitals are elderly, co-morbidities & obese etc

Those are the people that need the extra care and attention and vaccinations.

Take care of those people.

Stop forcing this onto perfectly healthy people who’s immune systems are more than equipped to deal with this virus.

They have turned this into a ‘one fit all’ vaccine solution.

So much so they are coming for the kids without a scrap of evidence that shows kids are at risk.

So I understand your point about doing the right thing and helping others.…totally agree.

But handing over yours and potentially your children’s bodily autonomy to the Government for something that poses no health risk.

That’s not a help you should be offering !

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,571 Posts
That they transmit less is based on flawed studies where they cherry pick the timelines. Vaccinated people transmit just as much as anyone else. I personally know 10+ Vaccinated people who have caught it and spread it to loads of people.
studies coming out now show that they don’t even prevent hospitalisation

This site is good for your alternative to the bbc et al:
Flawed studies :ROFLMAO: I read the studies, not the news articles.
How do you personally know? did you follow them around and check the transmission or you talking nonsense? I don't know anyone but you know 10+ :p

·
Maximus Covidius
945 Posts
I'm a superspreader myself. By my estimations I must have killed thousands by simply going to Waitrose in the last 2 years. Unmasked too all this time - to the shock and horror of all the soyboys. I consider this my personal contribution to fight global warming. Less people - less problems.

·
is bored
11,141 Posts
good news tho that they are now offering the booster jab to all over 40's.
It's possible. So many spineless people will just accept it. Those same people probably celebrated remembrance day, but happy to hand back the freedoms those men and women died for
Pretty sure that anyone who survived ww1 would of seen the devastation the Spanish flu caused and would most likely be supportive of any measures that are introduced

·
7,336 Posts
good news tho that they are now offering the booster jab to all over 40's.

Pretty sure that anyone who survived ww1 would of seen the devastation the Spanish flu caused and would most likely be supportive of any measures that are introduced
Did they fight for lockdowns? That's bold, assuming you can speak for the ww1 heroes

1 - 20 of 114 Posts