UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to get the nominations in for this month. We waited for 3 weeks to pass this time so that people had some time to see how members were posting etc this month.

Please nominate your selection for the August Member of the Month (and give your reasons).

Please nominate only one member.

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
I don't think it would be fair for previous winners to win again so soon.

So, as awesome as they all are, that rules out:

Milky

Ausbuilt

Zara-Leoni

The Ultimate Warrior

Ewen

Chilisi

·
Intus mihi vires
6,019 Posts
Im gonna go for LEE85

Has a great enthusiasm got his head screwed on joins in on the forum ,journal is good read ,all in all seems like a good guy:)

(Dont get me wrong there is a few folk deserving of this which makes it an alright place to be on here)

·
Banned
13,195 Posts
my names Jan(pronounced yan)...my great grandad(jan) was from poland and came across in WW2, i used to work with a polish lad who kept calling me 'janik' jan=john here janik=johny so JANIKvonD - johny from dundee..

true story

......and my nickname in work is 'yandir the jandir handler' lol, jandir = john deer in choochter slang lol

·
Fortis Et Hospitalis
1,190 Posts
JANIKvonD said:
my names Jan(pronounced yan)...my great grandad(jan) was from poland and came across in WW2, i used to work with a polish lad who kept calling me 'janik' jan=john here janik=johny so JANIKvonD - johny from dundee..

true story

......and my nickname in work is 'yandir the jandir handler' lol, jandir = john deer in choochter slang lol
LOL cool stroy bro, however my interpretation of your name was this :- I figured you had a love of tats based on your avatar, Kat von dee is a celeb tat artist, your name or initials would be all or a mixture of JANIK and you were paying homage to possibly a fav tat artist on tv lol how wrong was I :-D

Anyway nominations are ME ME and more ME lol nah

in no particular order Greshie, Joe1961, Mingster,(for showing age is no barrier) Jimmysteve for his dedication.

·
Premium Member
23,926 Posts
JANIKvonD said:

true story

Nice one janik!!!

·
Banned
13,195 Posts
phoenix1980 said:
LOL cool stroy bro, however my interpretation of your name was this :- I figured you had a love of tats based on your avatar, Kat von dee is a celeb tat artist, your name or initials would be all or a mixture of JANIK and you were paying homage to possibly a fav tat artist on tv lol how wrong was I :-D

Anyway nominations are ME ME and more ME lol nah

in no particular order Greshie, Joe1961, Mingster,(for showing age is no barrier) Jimmysteve for his dedication.
KATvonD is an absolute weapon!

·
'Train as heavy as possible, as often as possi
3,646 Posts
As others have been discounted I will go for UHAN (Ewen) as his down to earth advice on technique, cycles and training always leave me very much entertained and he's helped me personally a lot with my training log (and he can run the 100m in sub 10 seconds carrying 70kg in each hand).

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Wardy21 said:
As others have been discounted I will go for UHAN (Ewen) as his down to earth advice on technique, cycles and training always leave me very much entertained and he's helped me personally a lot with my training log (and he can run the 100m in sub 10 seconds carrying 70kg in each hand).
He has been ruled out mate.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.