UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently stumbled upon a company called 'Roid-test' who do at home testing kits for specific compounds eg. testosterone. They cost about £30 including delivery and I think they are really worth the money to help put your mind at rest, as there can be a large degree of variance in effects of different compounds and their faked counterparts. For example, anavar is known to be faked with Dbol with catastrophic end results. But anyway, ive seen them being sold on predator nutrition, though they've been out of stock for a month now and I dont think they'll be back in stock for some time. So i was wondering if anyone knew of any similar services that provide at home kits for a reasonable price within the UK? surely roid test arent the only ones capitalising on this.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Hello,

I recently stumbled upon a company called 'Roid-test' who do at home testing kits for specific compounds eg. testosterone. They cost about £30 including delivery and I think they are really worth the money to help put your mind at rest, as there can be a large degree of variance in effects of different compounds and their faked counterparts. For example, anavar is known to be faked with Dbol with catastrophic end results. But anyway, ive seen them being sold on predator nutrition, though they've been out of stock for a month now and I dont think they'll be back in stock for some time. So i was wondering if anyone knew of any similar services that provide at home kits for a reasonable price within the UK? surely roid test arent the only ones capitalising on this.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Anavar is not known to be faked.

Just buy from a decent source who sells labs with good feedback.

32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If Anavar is faked it's more likely to be winstrol than Dbol as the latter would be obvious in a few days. I've also seen a few of these kits just google it , some I've seen are around £30 others £70/80
How would it be obvious, like what should I look out for? Thanks though I think I will just have to ride with it starting monday.

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts
Unless someone has considerable experience or is very in tune with their body, it's easy no think var is genuine when it is winstrol (the most often substituted compound when faked).

The testing kits are fairly inexpensive although personally I found they often left more doubt in my mind as the colour differences with oils can be so subtle.

Cant comment on the lab mentioned.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
How would it be obvious, like what should I look out for? Thanks though I think I will just have to ride with it starting monday.
If it's Dbol , though it's been around 8 years since I last took some you'll more than likely gain a kg or 2 within a week just from water. Wether this would happen with lower calories/ carbs I don't know from my own experience. What I can comment on Is their Anadrol was definitely what it said on the tin. Personally I also don't get as high Bp with var like I do with Dbol and oxy but that could just be me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.