UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people, so I just had a mate who went to turkey and brought me back some goodies! Just 20ml of sust so I was very excited about it but when he actually brought them round I was even more so excited : |... reason being they are actually uk pharma grade, sounds weird but I'll attach photos obviously...all of them except one box is made by 'aspen pharma' then one actually still has organon made in Cambridge science park! Which is literally down the road from me I've driven past it many times in the past and I remember even my Mrs contraceptive pill was made by them in there Cambridge facility! The use by date on the Cambridge one is 2016 so it's a close one but would make sense I guess because they did completely change the business name didn't they?ive done some reading but still not clear as I can see they were organon then Merck brought into it followed by schering then aspen! Personally I don't doubht how legit they are for a second but wondered if someone could explain to me exactly how the company has changed etc as it still says there's a organon plant in the Netherlands? All the changes is just confusing me and I just wana be clear :) but from what I've seen and you will see in the photos they literally are what you would go and pick up with a prescription from a pharmacy over here in England! Any feedback advice is appreciated guys!

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

·
Gym Addict
1,015 Posts
Not sure about the first image with the Irish address..... But the rest of the images look exactly like mine except mine still has the Organon logo instead of Aspen.

This was UK prescription, expiry 09-2016

·
Newbie Trainer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure about the first image with the Irish address..... But the rest of the images look exactly like mine except mine still has the Organon logo instead of Aspen.

This was UK prescription, expiry 09-2016
thanks mate, you got prescribed organon sust? And it was still organon And this was recent? It doesn't worry me too much as I've read aspen basically took over organon etc and now make it with the aspen name....the Irish address was a former organon manufacturing plant aswell as I'd seen different medication from there and the Cambridge plant so it all makes sense really but I just wasn't 100% sure when exactly the take over by aspen took place and thought all organon branded stuff should be long gone? Never the less I'm still very very shocked to see u.k pharma grade gear in turkey! Not complaining though I can't wait to start these

·
Gym Addict
1,015 Posts
thanks mate, you got prescribed organon sust? And it was still organon And this was recent? It doesn't worry me too much as I've read aspen basically took over organon etc and now make it with the aspen name....the Irish address was a former organon manufacturing plant aswell as I'd seen different medication from there and the Cambridge plant so it all makes sense really but I just wasn't 100% sure when exactly the take over by aspen took place and thought all organon branded stuff should be long gone? Never the less I'm still very very shocked to see u.k pharma grade gear in turkey! Not complaining though I can't wait to start these
Yeh this box was from a prescription last november just before I switched to Nebido. I kept the box just encase a thread like this popped up (or encase I had a high blood test,so I could say I injected that instead of some UGL).

I was actually speaking to @dt36 about these Sustanons a few months ago because I wasn't sure why organon was still on the box...... I can't remember if his were organon or aspen though,hopefully he can shed some light.

·
Old Skool
1,881 Posts
Yeh this box was from a prescription last november just before I switched to Nebido. I kept the box just encase a thread like this popped up (or encase I had a high blood test,so I could say I injected that instead of some UGL).

I was actually speaking to @dt36 about these Sustanons a few months ago because I wasn't sure why organon was still on the box...... I can't remember if his were organon or aspen though,hopefully he can shed some light.
Mine were Organon, made in Holland.

·
Newbie Trainer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine were Organon, made in Holland.
there's still a main organon plant in the Netherlands aswell that still manufacture stuff, my Mrs contraceptive pill was still branded organon and being made in that Cambridge plant up until a year or so ago....it's all very confusing to be honest and I really don't doubht that these are the real deal but was just hoping someone could explain exactly when and how the change started and as to why there's still organon boxes about although out of the 20 amps that I got it was only that one box still branded organon Cambridge so they must be gradually getting used up

·
Old Skool
1,881 Posts
there's still a main organon plant in the Netherlands aswell that still manufacture stuff, my Mrs contraceptive pill was still branded organon and being made in that Cambridge plant up until a year or so ago....it's all very confusing to be honest and I really don't doubht that these are the real deal but was just hoping someone could explain exactly when and how the change started and as to why there's still organon boxes about although out of the 20 amps that I got it was only that one box still branded organon Cambridge so they must be gradually getting used up
Organon sold the licence of various medicines in their portfolio to Aspen. One of these was the licence for Sustanon.

I found that Organon branded Sust was getting harder for the pharmacy to source earlier this year, so they then started stocking Nebido instead. This was outside of the UK though, while I was working in the UAE.

·
Newbie Trainer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep get it in ya boys, I felt i won the lottery when my friend brought me 20 back from turkey :D lol didn't expect u.k pharma grade sust! Even had a organon made in Cambridge science park one amongst the aspen ones! Left over from when aspen brought into organon

well happy with them would like to go to turkey just for them

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Yep get it in ya boys, I felt i won the lottery when my friend brought me 20 back from turkey :D lol didn't expect u.k pharma grade sust! Even had a organon made in Cambridge science park one amongst the aspen ones! Left over from when aspen brought into organon

well happy with them would like to go to turkey just for them
what's the carrying law bringing em back from turkey to the UK ?

·
Newbie Trainer
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what's the carrying law bringing em back from turkey to the UK ?
Well you can just go and buy them and declare them on the way back through and pay the tax if it's needed or chances are you have already paid the country's tax when you brought them from the pharmacy but double check with them

that's the legal way to do it or most people for personal use probably won't even declare them but I'm not suggesting that lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.