UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Been away from the gym for a while now, injured myself approx 3 months ago which meant i could'nt train. After a couple of weeks i fell out of my diet & started eating anything/anytime. Should of really been doing light weight etc but ive not done anything at all. Ive lost alot of muscle mass & im guessing alot of strength too. Im 6'6" & was 17st 5 at my peak, benching 130kg! Im now ready (mentally & physically) to start training full time again, weighed myself yesterday and im 16st 4 (devastated).

I now want to gain the weight back ASAP as i know if i have the weight i'll turn it into muscle mass in now time!

What's the best way to do this? Is there an extreme weight gain diet or something i can jump on till i get back to my ideal weight.

Cheers in advance guys

Marc

G

·
hey mate, unlucky on being injured i bet it was terrible, i had 3 weeks off after an operation and i was going out of my head!!!

as for gaining the weight well you havent lost that much really, just do whatever you did before, eating, training etc....

are you natural or assisted?, obviously going back on cycle might help ;)

but in reality it shouldnt take you that long to get back on track.

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate,

Im natural, starting back at the gym today, i know once i start seeing the gains it will spur me on its just these 1st few weeks that are are gonna be tough so wanna get over them asap.

·
UK-M's Kindergarten Cop!
2,275 Posts
If you have been off from the gym for a while the weight will come straight back on as if you are a newbie. Your muscles are going to ache like hell as if you had just started training.

Dont forget to be patient! Patience is not one of my virtues either! Just stick to your diet and training without fail and you will have the weight back on you in no time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.